Kicked from server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

borge

on april 14 around 8:35(Eastern) i was playing on a TBG 24/7 suez canel D.C server. i had a squad with a friend of mine, when i came into your server there where a list of rules 1 of them saying no fighting cammander. and when i was play a TBG admin who was cammander was fighting for silos. so i asked him what he was doing and that there was no fighting cammanders. he replyed i dont need to take any of your shit and if you dont follow orders i will kick you or resign as a squad leader. i replyed "do it" and so he kicked me. i know it was not a smart thing to say "do it" but still, an admin was breaking the rules on his own server and kicked me for telling him not to.

well...sometimes us, admins, get frustrated with our teams play and take matters into their own hands. Such as commanding and taking silos at the same time. I do that if my team really blows. Fighting commanders rule is generally used for those who fly and are in the commanding position because its impossible to fly and command at the same time without parking your air vehicles on the ground or go high up which nobody does.
But defending and doing little tasks isn't a real bad thing. In fact if your commanding can do minor things to help out the team that's excellent. The rule is mainly used for those idiots who just take the spot for no reason and do not help the team, you know what type of players in referring to. TBG admins know what they are doing in game. Should never disrespect any of them by the way.

TBG members do know what they are doing every time ive been on you servers i think that TBG has some real skill but the rules do say no fighting cammanders that still should apply even if there team blows or if they are faustrated.

I do follow our rules. If I'm commander, my ass is on the titan deck and no where else. I have to agree with borge, if we don't follow our own rules it sets a bad example. I've seen people leave other servers because they didn't follow their own rules before I join TBG. Which I truly think is the best of all the servers.

Ok check it out,

I kicked you from the server, and I went about a very lenient approach to the final product of you being removed from server.

I was commanding the PAC team in which you were my 5th SQD leader, or 5th SL. I had given orders to you on a multiple occasion to execute very simple actions that would have aided our team in the round.

As a SL you are in charge of people under you, and when I the CO need an entire SQD to cap a silo than you need to get execute the command, unless it is absolutely ridiculous, or will lead your sqd into being completely destroyed.

In that round, I was negotiating 8 full squads of people who had no problem following orders, and completing the basic objective of securing the silo they were at.

YOU however, stayed on top of the tower out side of silo 3, and disregarded every order I gave you. You also let 1 enemy capture 3 when you and your entire sqd sat around and did nothing to prevent it. and when that 1 guy left, the silo I told you to cap it; which you refused to accept the order allowing our team to have control of the round.

I then podded down to the silo and capped it, BY MYSELF, as your ass stayed parked idle with a sniper rifle on tower 3.

I died, from a guy there, who capped the silo back, which you did nothing to prevent. and then you had the nerve to tell me that "there are no fighting commanders in your server why arn't you following your own server rules, blah blah, whine whine bitch bitch whine.

I ask what you contributed to out teams' progress in the round and I could tell by your score, I also told you that you should either 1. step down from your position, 2. follow the orders I give you, or 3. I can physically remove you from your position and allow a more adept individual to take your place. and judging from your score, and team work score you accomplished little to nothing at all.

there fore i told you to stop with your bullshit, follow the orders I am giving you and make sure that your people understand what they have to do, its not an impossible task to accomplish really. other squads had no problems understanding orders and asking for assistance or new orders.

when i asked you do you understand?, you said "no I don't "
there fore I removed you from damaging our team's already pathetic state of being. the kick reason was as follows:

"Failure to perform proper duties of a SQD leader"

1. didnt contribute to the team
2. you did not have to be a SQD leader
3. you refused every order that I gave you
4. you failed to assist your fellow players
5. you not only talked back to a head admin, but used a disrespectful tone and attitude over VOIP.

thus you were kicked.

You will find that there are 2 TBG Commanders who have no tolerance for inept SQD leaders that refuse to follow orders and contribute to the team play we work hard as admins to keep in our servers.

and those two commanders are boonokk and myself.
other commanders may not give a shit, but when you have two guys who actually lead people in the real world, we know what works and what does'nt

the bottom line is that if you can't fulfill the job, don't take the position, and if you are asked by the commander to do something, you are expected to do it without any back talk, the commander shouldn't have to do your job for you.

and as far as fighting commanders go, Its Admin dependent on our severs, its sometime necessary for a commander to fight in order to gain ground level perspective, as well as if the individual can command his unit, give orders and ensure that his job requirements are met, I personally don't care if the CO fights or not. the only no no is if he flys the GS, Transport, or jumps in a tank.

thats why you were kicked, if you don't like the reason, too bad, hope you learned something about how the Chain of command works, game or no.

and btw your other buddy was banned for cursing, and disrespecting a TBG head administrator and TBG severs.

Its a GENERIC rule borge, there are many ways to view this rule but i told you how we mainly view it

for those who like to apply commanding position and are not commanding or helping their team at all=booted. If you are a commander and defence needs help because nobody is back there or you are the only one who is aware that you need one more cap silo in order to win and nobody listening go ahead and cap it. Thats what I would do and see many commanders doing that and i never kick them. If you are an incompetent commander not doing anything but running around non stop like just an ordinary soldier in the battlefield=booted.
Done.

But i would like to thank you for coming here and giving us your feedback.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back