KEEP AN EYE ON THIS PLAYER

greasefire

I was playing on Tampa and "Soulzz" was on the deck of the titan. He was looking at other players asses and thrusting his hips in a obscene manner. I also observed him football smacking other player’s asses at the end of each round. If you see him and observe this behavior please kick/ban him and report it here.

Grease, I think the only proper punishment is a thorough fisting, or, repeated ramming by that weinermobile.

Yeah, I've seen that Soulzz character do some pretty strange stuff. One time he was behind our titan (go figure) and it looked almost like he kept falling down prone onto a boulder repeatedly and really fast. It was so weird I had to ask him about it and he said he was having keyboard problems, and he kept giggling and saying something about tickling my ass with a feather. Then, and I don't know how he did this, but he came over and deepthroated my voss before going into a tirade about "engaging" the enemy and something about piledriver formation, and something called a hedgehog. I wasn't really sure what he meant, but I assumed it was game tactics. Still, that guy's pretty fucking weird.

lmfao have you seen my character? I will rape, harass, run into walls killing myself and many more. I think my character is the shit LOL

Back