Just wanted to let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumpsterfire

You're servers and admins are garbage. Not only do you fake your player counts on your servers, your admins kick for no reason. Nothing I'm sure youre not aware of but wanted to take a moment and give you all the finger.

Must be why they're some of the most popular servers and populated all the time. Also, random kicks can happen for VIP slots and/or admins joining. It's completely random and can happen to anyone. But I can see why you'd want to whine about it. It's easier to feel singled out instead of just asking.

You can get kicked automatically if an admin or whitelisted player joins. Nothing personal. Just rejoin.
We do try to seed out servers to get them going.

Join back.. join a squad with a TBG member and have some fun.

Hey Cheapo8603, you have literally connected to your servers once, so you must be confused or are as dumb as they get. I am betting on the latter of the two.

Not to defend the OP, but a lot of people get irritated and just leave as soon as they find out there's 7 people in the server instead of 60. So, I'm not quite sure what the theory is with doing that.

The theory is that 60% of the gaming servers out there are using this service and it does work. And obviously this has been talked about and still allowed because it isn’t forbidden.

When a server crashes this helps get players back in. Who do you think will actual seed a 6 year old game. You? And how do you seed when EA forces server owners to kick you after 5 minutes in order to remain ranked and be easier to find on browser?

As far as kicking if you were kicked by us, it would say tbgclan.com if it just says kicked by admin unfortunately this isn’t us and can mean kicked for reserve slot or most likely lost connection to the server. Admins and everyone sees this message. If you played the game for a while you would catch the trend but obviously not.

Problem? boycott our servers if it bothers you greatly. Easy as 123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back