just saying hi from a new member

xxAladINSANExx

some of you know my as scalpel66 in bf2142 . just leting people know that i look forward tto squading up with some profesionals who enjoy the game as i do. i play for fun not just points but i do enjoy a win. anyone needing a regular squad member please leave a message as i am eager to learn. i enjoy ur servers very much and will do my best with donations im ramblin , syd, aus

Welcome, from the TBG crew! If you'd like, send Soulzz a PM and get the ventrilo information as most of us don't use in-game chat nearly as much as we do vent. Look forward to playing with ya.

I'll be happy to give you the Ventrilo info, just need to know your age ;).

Yes yes, age and credibilty is important here at TBG, so please provide Soulzz with the following:

1. Notorized copy of your birth certificate.
2. Photo ID (preferrably a passport)
3. A current pay stub
4. 3 letters of reference
5. A permission slip from your parent or legal guardian.
6. A criminal history report.
7. Roasted breast of Mutton with potato fingerlings (Soulzz's favorite dish)
8. An autographed photo of Kevin Rudd (PM of Australia).
9. Sample of DNA
10. A poster of Steve Irwin (obviously doesn't need to be autographed, but he's still Soulzz's hero).

Once Soulzz has received these items - you shall be granted access to Ventrilo. However, once you obtain access you will be required to sing the national anthem "Andvance Australia Fair" for us.

We all look forward to chatting with ya - so please send those items overnight via FedEx. Thanks.

Lol Rim !

welcome to our community site, you can find all the news, information, updates, and bizzare sex acts all here, glad to have another cool player who likes our servers

Kill to thrill :D

Rim is it still true you can get the vent info without a birth certificate? I thought Soulzz said he would send it out if you can provide proof of blowin a donkey?

More like Soulzz :fisting NEW APPLICANT. MUAHAHHAAAH!

[quote1239813579=xxAladINSANExx]
i look forward tto squading up with some profesionals who enjoy the game [/quote1239813579]
Professionals, professionals, let's not get carried away now

Professional "what" would be the question. And who's sex acts are bizarre? One person's kinky is someone elses's fun. Or Soulzz fun, if midgets and donkeys are involved.

Back