Just a quick hello :D

Timberskills

Hey all i thought i would take the time to nip over and say hello to hopefully a group of people i will be on the battlefield very soon!

Well i shall tell you a little about me...

My names Marc, I'm 18, have 2 part time jobs as well as currently finishing off my A-Levels at quite a large college in town...

Job 1: Holiday Inn and my title sounds fancy but its not (Conferance and Banqueting Host)
Job 2: Administrator of a saturday morning music school (Joy) lol

Ummm i think thats about it, oh yeah at the min i aint gunna have massive amounts of time due to revision etc and the soon to be exam season.

After studies its going to be apprenticeship for me because i cant be awfully arsed to continue onto Uni haha.

If anyone wants to add me for some BF2142 gaming then the name is Timberskills...

Im a bit rusty and need some motivating on the battlefield...but im hoping there are some decent players out there that can pull me up through the ranks..

Cheers for reading this boring post you may all go slit your wrists and die now haha :D

Wow that last part was graphic... but i get the point.
Welcome to the boards... you can always play TBG on the battlefield! Bound to find a clan member there even if you dont become a clan member.

Fancy a game then?! hehe

I havent played for a while...but like to be in squad which has aims rather than just roam around throwing grenades!

I am playing Far Cry 2 now... i'll be back to 2142 by end of summer unless something kick ass comes out. Look for Balls2dawall and make sure you knife him as many times as possible.

Have you tried the BFHeroes thing? Still havent got my BETA key yet... heard its a bit naff...^ oh well is it okay for me to add you?

I signed up for the Beta, hopefully they'll give me a key :D.

Back