Juggernaut Perk

-Aura-

Man, this jugger on COD5 server is waaaay too powerful. 4 shots from a rifle isn't enough and you don't stand a chance against a wearer who has an SMG.

Default is 75% ... someone must have turned it up to in the region of 25%. Personally, I set it at 95% and bullet damage at 12%, health at 30. It means that a jug nub will be put down with 2 bullets in the chest from a rifle which when gauged against other games and other HC servers, seems about right. A rifle shot to the torso without a vest on should be fatal, as it is in real life ;)

Give us that have the skill to pick a rifle up a chance! :D

settings have been this way for a long time. i fine tuned them a while back and no one has ever complained. they are going to stay this way. and health is at 30. if your talking rifles. i personally prefer the gewehr as my run and gun weapon. 1-2 shots=kill. i always use stopping power. it never stopped me from getting a 5-1 k/d some rounds. the game is set up so that for each perk there is at least one counter. if someones kicking your ass counter them with a different kit. thats why you get 10 custom slots. create a counter for every situation and you will be golden.

lol, nobody is "kicking my ass".

It was a suggestion hence the location on the forum I placed the post.

Never mind.

i know it was a suggestion. but i figured you had issues with it hence why i added tips. if i were to touch that setting anymore it would make it tough to have a chance against spawn campers. i like to live long enough to throw a nade sometimes. :D

Nah, I don't have problems with anyone else's servers, it's my choice whether I frequent them or not ... hey, I have an SMG/Jug class (to the bemusement of many) too.:)

But sometimes I just wanna stop off, rest my feet, take in the view, light up a cig and choose a rifle ... then some "Hano-esque" type individual comes to pee on my parade and a cant shoot him cos he's got uber-Jug ;)

I understand how the dynamics of perks work, so I suppose what I'm saying is that Stopping Power is disproportionate to Jug in this instance.

Didn't come to argue though fella :) Re: Spawn campers ... then one could argue that the server is unfair if one does not don Jug ;) Horses for courses :D

It can cause friction though. Take "Willnutz" he did go on ridiculous (accused me of hacking but I get that a lot anyway), but he did have a point "Shot you 4 times" he remarked and he had a rifle. If he doesn't know Jug is stronger than usual, he is probably right to think that. Maybe I fuelled him a little by suggesting he should fire 5 times next time then ... hehe.

I usually put stopping power on the right gun and juggernaut is not that effective anymore. :D

Juggernaut works great at a greater distance it took me 4 shots with an MP40. I was like WTFFFFFFF DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am a long-time user of juggernaut. Recently I tried a quick experiment by using stopping power for a whole round instead of juggernaut. I went 105-23. My best round ever. The two perks both have tremendous power. If you don't use one or the other, you really are playing at a disadvantage.

Also when I get shot with just about any rifle, 2 shots will kill me. I don't know where people are getting four shots from. That never happens unless there was a glitch of some sort (hit detection issues). All in all, I feel when I play other servers that the gameplay feels about the same, except the speed on the TBG server is a bit higher (which plays to my strengths).

yea corky. jugg or stopping power are the only good perks for that slot. i should hop in there tonight and play for a little bit.

Also when I get shot with just about any rifle, 2 shots will kill me. I don't know where people are getting four shots from. That never happens unless there was a glitch of some sort (hit detection issues).

Happened yesterday on airfield, i was shooting some guy through the box at a great distance i guess thats why. I saw + sign 2-3 times I assumed that jugger.

Happened yesterday on airfield, i was shooting some guy through the box at a great distance i guess thats why. I saw + sign 2-3 times I assumed that jugger.

Were you shooting him through a wall? Because if they are behind cover, the bullet damage is reduced, even if you have deep impact.

If someone is out in the open and they have jugger, 2 shots with any rifle should kill them. If this is proven to not be the case on the TBG server, than I agree with Aura that this is something that needs to be tweaked a bit.

Maybe set up a private match with only 2 players and do some testing.

he was behind a crate, the crack ones, so it wasn't a wall, maybe the mp40 version that i was using didn't have stopping power on it. It was 1 time thing. I was in hurry to kill 4 more people :)

But its no more than two shots for me, usually.

he was behind a crate, the crack ones, so it wasn't a wall, maybe the mp40 version that i was using didn't have stopping power on it. It was 1 time thing. I was in hurry to kill 4 more people :)

Yeah, like I was sayin, if they are behind any cover the bullet damage is reduced.

Was he fat? maybe his extra mass slowed the bullets a little bit. or maybe hes an old war vet and has lots of pins and plates inside him. :D

that would be awesome if prestige did something like that. give you the option to increase the effects of a specific perk or something like that.

Back