joking aside... things you'd like to be able to say in -game

xBaltique

"Cover me"
"I got him."
"You go, I'll cover"
"Clear over here"

i suppose i should just get that ventrillo thingie going.. but that feels.. so... sticky.

people breathing and talking in your ear all game. ewww.

but no really.. should i get it?

I do pay attention to the medic, backup and supply calls (especially if I am in a position or the right kit to help). I would rather die trying than ignore team mates.

I do pay attention to calls for medic... I also keep an eye out for dead circles indicating falling teammates - so i can go revive them. Vent is where its at though... i dont know how people aren't required to assigned a vent channel when they sign into a game. It should be a standard. Like buy Battelfeild 2142 Deluxe and get a copy of Teamspeak/Ventrillo integrated!

Commands I wish I had:
You fucking noob! Stop getting in the gunship!
Go practice single player some more.

I think we all look for medic calls and ammo calls but i mean like backup and etc. I know I never use.

Vent and squad speak makes members LAZY.
They say stupid stuff like "gunship at 5" when a simple SPOT would serve a much better purpose. As commander, I've had people ask for supplies on vent! ------------use the Q or T key FIRST!

I wish that kick votes were successful with only about 33% affirmatives on all servers.

Yes, xBaltique, in-game speech is a very valuable tool -- when used for strategy, etc.

As a gunner - spotting a gunship or transport has little affect most times. I realize that players fly around most times just looking at whats in front of them - never looking at their mini map. I also know that if I am flying and spotting a gunship - my other gunship will not come for back up - they are more concerned with the infantry on silo 1 - than to provide me with cover - only to have the other gunship shoot us both down. Spotting doesn't do it... you would think with this game being out as long as it has been - there would be more experienced players online - than there are currently...

Gunships have to be spotted 2 or 3 times (usually) before they show on the map

I spot them for my personal knowledge... if I am engaging a gunship - I need to know where it is when they try to escape

I don't know it would be a bad idea to make Microphones be needed to play Battlefield games. And I know a lot about BF games. If everyone had a microphone there would be even more microphone spammers then before.

Alternative to "Get Out!" when you have a gunner you don't want "Get the fuck out now!"

I would just like it to add a "Thanks for killing me you ass face" when you pick punish TKer

Re Erik saying: "Alternative to "Get Out!" when you have a gunner you don't want "Get the fuck out now!" "

I wish gunships wouldn't operate unless a gunner is in the seat! ;-)

[quote1240579402=Cease_Fire]
Re Erik saying: "Alternative to "Get Out!" when you have a gunner you don't want "Get the fuck out now!" "

I wish gunships wouldn't operate unless a gunner is in the seat! ;-)
[/quote1240579402]

....... Vehicles are TEAM ASSETS and don't belong solely to the one in the driver's seat.

i wish there was one where your player looks down at the ground shakes his head and simply says "nub" or "noob"

What's the difference in a "nub" and a "noob"
Also, what's the deal with the Noobs server? Seems pretty tough in there to me.... and "strange things happen." Is that server a Joke? Hackers? What?

Back