JoeLeBroy Out Of Action!

StabemKillerman

Admin
Admin
Donator
Hello all,

Just passing the word that JoeLeBroy will be out of action for what we figure will be approx. 7 weeks(ish) the story goes that he had a "slip of the hand" while masterbating violently while thinking about dark's butt cheeks and went full length almost dislocating his elbow but instead he racked his wrist against his computer desk with a tremendous force breaking it! No, not the desk, his wrist! Yep, you heard it here first! Broken wrist, damaged desk, dark's butt cheeks. all in all he is expected to survive but next of kin have been notified and they are rushing to his bedside as we speak. TMZ also reported that they think he may have also broken a nail and things were touch and go but a Lee-press on nail saved the day. Best wishes and a speedy recovery for are dear clan mate.

latest

Kinda hard for me to type much because I'll be wearing a cast for the next few weeks, depending on how fast I heal up. The actual story is no where near as exciting as Frank's version, I took a hard fall and broke my right wrist when I landed on a sidewalk. Ouch. Definitely will not be able to game for the next while, but I'll pop into TS from time to time to stay in touch.

I guess the good part is, I'll have to use my left hand for awhile and if it really does feel like someone else...my thoughts of @19DaRkNeZz68 are going to go to a whole new level.

Stay well everybody! And if you stab someone, please tell 'em it's for me. :)

I told you the how working on the sidewalk with heals want work out, but nice try. Hope you feel better soon and can give it a new shot. Need you on that corner bitch. ;):):):):)

get bettr man, sounds almost identical to what happened to my gf (she gets her cast off on the 2nd). Find a scratching rod and be sure to keep the fingers mobile as much as possible to make the physio easier once the cast comes off

Back