JoanLaPoTra

I went in to ban him, but he left before I could do that. However I banned two others with strong linked guid's(IP and Alias).

Thank you so much roadwarrior!

Edit: He uses the =CL= clan tags. There were two other clan members - but they are clean. Joanlapotra has 2 banned guid's.

Me also, Mega. Just was checking him when you posted. We will keep an eye out. Thanks, Roadwarrior.

Just a heads up if somebody else is checking the bf2 server:

I did find 3 others with linked guids, Hardkor95_PL, enemyufo.cz and merechy - but I could not establish a clear link on none of them. Enemyufo.cz has 168 linked guids, but there was no match by IP, or by alias. However, there is one ban on the same IP that he was playing on our server - but for COD4.

I went in and scoped enemyufo.cz and merechy - both clean players. Hardkor left before I went in. I scoped enemy for like 10 min and he is not hacking. He seemed a good team player, reviving etc. Yes, the ban on COD is damning, but it could have been somebody else playing on that IP. I took no action on all 3.

I've been searching for JoanLaPoTra. I found him and Banned him in Weekend Warriors for using a Speed Hack and a Parachute Hack. I do have his IP Address and CD Key Hash if you want it?

=CL= JoanLaPoTra

cd9014c64f637d99200bb85c52ea045c

ID: 264904306

Thats all I can do for a fellow Admin.

Xfire: tmpsmitty

Thank you Smitty, and welcome to the site. I do not think that I had the pleasure of fragging with you - what is your in game name?

I checked Weekend Warriors - do you guys have just Wake Island?

All of us have a common enemy: haxxors. I appreciate it when server admins from different clans share information. We have been lucky to have =SG=The_Man from Sparta Gaming and a few =E= admins, help us out too. I only hope that I can return the favor.

Anyway, enjoy the server and please join my squad if you see me in game.

ps: One of our head admins or a founder may edit your post to conceal the hash and the IP. Nothing personal.:)

We are not a Clan but a group of friends who run a single Wake Server. We have many competitions we mostly run Wake 24/7 but we do often play a Different map other than Wake like Gulf or Dailain Or some times Fushe.

Some of you might have seen me My ingame name is Lt.JarHead32. Im mostly a pilot so I dont regularly play on Infty only Servers. But I will make an exception this time. :3dfoot:

He is also known for these Names.

*esp* kafunstreet
1979 bullterrierlua
279427 kafunstreet
=1978= bullterrierlua
=1979= bullterrierlua
=CL= chiki38
=DPM= bullterrierlua
=ESP= bullterrier2
=ESP= bullterrierlua
=esp= kafunito
=FM= bullterrierlua
=SoH= bullterrierlua
=TPM= bullterrierlua
=TPM= kafunstreet
=TPM= plakabertran
=TPM=+ bullterrierlua
=W= bullterrier2
=W= bullterrierlua
=WeeD= bullterrierlua
@MLK@ bullterrierlua
@MLK@ kafunstreet
@MLK@0 bullterrierlua
akanetos
bip_mik
boom bullterrierlua
bullterrier2
bullterrierlua
ESP bullterrierlua
ESP kafunstreet
FCB bullterrierlua
FCRM bullterrierlua
GRIP_A bullterrierlua
H1_N1 bullterrierlua
JoanLaPoTra
jordilua
kafunito
kafunstreet
KALAFHNICOF
killeroney
murdokas
N1_H1 bullterrierlua
PREDATORKALAFHNICOF
PREDTR bullterrierlua
PREDTR kafunstreet
R0K0a
rokkoa
spain bullterrierlua
spain kafunstreet
spain KALAFHNICOF
spain R0K0a
spain rokkkoa
spani bullterrierlua
spani KALAFHNICOF
(esp) kafunstreet== Potitoos_0022
=CL= DomingoDiazFestivo
=CL= JoanLaPoTra
=SoH= Potitoos_0022
=W= FesCagarLaSoka
=W= Potitoos_0022
=WeeD= Potitoos_0022
AndaKeNo
FesCagarLaSoka
JoanLaPoTra
potitoos_0022
SuperSativo
****Drac_Sheran****

Who has that much time to make up so many freaking names?

Back