It's OK to be on the opposite team, right?

SwagDawg

I was playing on the N. Strike server (who's auto balance feature has been turned off by the way) and noticed that I was attacking a TBG member who was on the other team. This isn't against our rules is it?

its not against the rules.
If you see the Auto balance is off please come in and let us know so we can turn it on.

I also have a question about spamming.... There was a guy on that server today that would constantly spam the button that identifies the enemy. It's not like he was spotting new threats or anything but like the same one over and over again. Example: Hostile Walker Spotted about 20 times in a row, followed by hostile infantry spotted ad nauseim... Very annoying, I "asked" him to quit fucking spamming...but I got nowhere. What is the policy on this type of behavior?

Being an ass hat isn't tolerated on any server. That being said, if they keep doing it and aren't listening, ask an admin to warn them. If that doesn't work, they can give them the boot (kick).

Yeah, the autobalance thing has been going off on its own for a few days. I have had to turn it on most times when I go into NS. Swag Dawg, it is always OK to be on the opposite team. Sometimes, members will do it for fun or to even things out. Some players are just trying make it interesting (and spoil our transport fun, FAST!!!!). Hey, if we were always on the same team, I never would have gotten Samson's tags the other day at silo 1 on Suez (thanks, Samson).

Back