Issues with GUN

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Incog was the latest guy getting attacked by that bitch vipercross and duke whatever his name was. Anyways HUnglo is going to tell me whether we are totally and fully welcome there or 100% not. Not some of us no but. So this is what he said

[blockquote] hey Fast I just now got on and saw all of this garbage. I moved the topic to clan section because I want all of us to discuss what is going to happen once and for all about this mess. I'm sorry but by the end of it I want either yes TBG is a friend to this clan or no TBG can not play here and we are not affiliates. I think you know which one I want but all this back and forth is not helping any of us and for some reason I think the issues are more of personal reasons, whatever that might be, than the fact that you kill them too much. If we are never going to get along then they're is no reason for us to act like it or force it. I'll keep you posted on how its going, but I put it out there pretty good in my last post so some sparks are going to fly. Don't be surprised if I have a falling out. It's all about principles and right vs. wrong and principles/morals are very important to me.
[/blockquote]

I replied [blockquote] thats cool man, i want you to know i havent been on your server in a month since I spoke to Zboss and frenchman that day. I told him how we would do it but I after that meeting i just felt that it was unjust for me to even compromise so what I said to myself I will just play on other servers when ours crash after midnight when it gets hard to repopulate. But others still like to play there and I cant tell them where to go right? Im not hitler or anything lol But you guys dont need to worry about me. I can handle not going into your server. But im gonna tell you straight up. Incog was not doing anything wrong. I think you know that too. Its pretty hard to be stat padding or breaking server rules with a gunship other than camping enemy titan which we dont do obviously so for viper to cuss at us , duke to deny its absurd. I checked your site and saw duke was the only one online. Also few days ago from this incident viper was talking shit about tbg to incog. The guys who mostly come on your late night. and I say late night night like around 4 am eastern is Inco, Roth Holla. Thats who you mostly see on your server. Now they were saying "Oh TBG guys are always like me against the world." Pfff The fact is we cant play there without pissing off certain members but we arent gunboating on your server anymore. The whole discussion with frenchman zboss and myself was when were gunboating and gunshipping for a couple of rounds and its down to 40 players or something we would either leave or do something else. We have one guy in there and we still having issues and then silentkillz was like well didnt we say when we tell you to cool off you do it. Dude you know my guys will listen, but they never tell it to incog. Duke was playing games with Incog he would type !k Incog but without a reason so it wouldnt kick him. Either he was trying to scare him or he tried kicking him without a reason. Im sure there have been times when certain of these members kick others too from server. Its a matter of principle what im saying, or moral if thats what you want to call it. You cant just kick someone for killing you. I dont want to shoot you down but w8liftn did that to you and many many others you guys want to show you are different that him and those types of admins. Im not here to piss anyone off like i say im not even in your server anymore as you probably noticed just let incog, roth or whoever joins have their fun on your server for a few rounds without that vipercross duke, silent or murf giving them a hard time. Thanks for taking the time to hear what we have to say. Really nice.
[/blockquote]

i got my ban from viper. i took a SS of the thread before gun deleted (or moved) it. i was fly EU, he was PAC. i honestly made great shots that i dont ususally do. but he died everytime. he even bailed out behind 2 under the bridge a litle, and i still tv'd him pointing straight down. after that he'd jump out after getting two missle hits and pull out a saaw.

hunglo did something with the thread but sent me a PM saying he lifted the ban and he'd talk to his admins.

http://home.comcast.net/~roth.scott/pics/gun.jpg

gun.jpg

[blockquote]Well FAST it was decided that there is a clanwide ban of TBG. I'm truly sorry man, but Frenchman sent down the word today. I hate to see it, but it might be for the best because for whatever reason there are some people in this clan that just don't like TBG..... I can't even really tell you why and the fact that they don't like you and then they get killed by you kind of pours gasoline into a fire. We have some pretty amazing players in this server that kill us many times, but they don't react the same way when its TBG.

I want to ask you as a favor not to flame us at EA. I made sure this had nothing to do with skill as a player, I wouldn't stand for a ban like that. This is about clan to clan relations that have never really improved since the big blowout on TS and the website. There have been many wrongs done to you and I apologize, but bad blood runs deep and it is never going to get better. I wish you, your clan, and your server the best.

HUNGLO[/blockquote]

my response

[blockquote]I will let the guys know but if anyone asks about GUN or anything on EA forums we just tell them the truth. My only question is why there are RIp members in the GUN server when there leaders are known cheaters/statpadders...yet we dont do any of that kind and get treated like runts. There is no bad blood. Getting killed by gunship non stop pisses them off and I know that. And I already knew Frenchman was obviously going to prefer the ban. Just like w8liftn. bans me and whoever gets in his way or kills him too much so he can rank up and stat padd to 1st like he did in the tranport and like w8liftn is doingin the gunship. Tell me whats the difference between what you guys are doing? I know you rather see us around. Now im not hating just telling you truth. Im hoping once we get our own dual quads that we will have plenty of room for us to fly the gunship (4 servers i believe). Well Zboss Fallen and yourself are welcomed to hop in our server anytime. LOL this too funny though.

Thanks[/blockquote]

So dont go in there anymore. Just little crybabies forgive them they weren't breast fed as a child and never got those sexy legos.

D-O-U-C-H-E bags. Yes they are. You know I never even typed a single insult to these people. Just let the TVs do the talking and look what happens

As much as I think its funny and retarded please welcome Fallen, Zboss, Hunglo and perhaps Barto when and if they join our server from time to time. Thanks

Will do FAST. I never have dis-respected anyone on their forums. I hate this but it's very comical :).

no prob, ive got a lot of respect for hunglo. anytime they want to fly or gunboat they can hop on.

french people in transports on towers, and vipers with parachutes fallng to the ground tho... 008

the funny things is, all it took with was one person with tbg tags to upset a whole admin crew. IM NOT THAT GOOD, but i took a lot of shit playing there. i never made the population drop but id take a quick 50+ kills. someone was bitching about me only flying EU, but the thing is i fly pac 90% of the time. i have trouble flying the talon. it feels to fast and jerky now. some dumb twat not to be named (nws2005 or sniper22) bitched about how i only wanted to fly eu and that the talon was superior blah blah blah. if they want to cry fine, he can cry and keep playing with half talent babies that cant stand being killed.

transcripts found here:

http://www.gamersunitednetwork.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=251

If barto comes in our server i'm banning him. He stepped way over the line with that shit he said about me. I never even talked to him once, and he starts talking all this crap.

EDIT: If any of the ones who talked shit to me are on our server i won't ban them, I'm just going to be on the opposing team every time.

I was just banned from their server last night for a Kdr of 41 and 11
the thing was that there wernt any GUN admins on, I do remember seeing someone with gun tags banning me. I think its rediculous that they have such deep hatred for us.

But hey thats Ok, Hunglo handled his replies to fast really well and He or who ever else from gun that would like to play on our server are more than welcome to come play, the thing is that were going to be on the opposing team.

Let them suck @ their noob teat server they are no better than w8liftn

well i just found out im banned from GUN's website. Im sure it was Frenchma who banned you. Very few people have more than 24 hour ban. Senior admins and zboss and french. Who bloody cares really, they are noobs, crybabies as well as stat padders (most of them)

Back