Is there any place to see the names of all bf2142 clans?

Closest to a list that I know is to go to http://www.2142-stats.com and look at the left, bottom of the screen where it shows 20,460 servers. Click that and you get a list, named by the clan. It's sometimes hard to determine the clan from the way the server is described, and clans are listed several times (once for each server they have).....but it's a list. There may be clans that don't have a server.

I know of no master list of clans. I would suggest checking out what Cease Fire mentioned. There are many clans in the gaming community. I have not previously heard of the BBC clan, but that does not mean there is not such a clan. Doing a Google search yielded a few clans with that tag, but most are over seas. Is their a specific reason you want to know?

Tags alone are not indicative of actual clans. Almost everyone that's not even in a clan types meaningless junk in ther clan tag. I guess just do a search for "2142 clan" and count the websites lmao. It might take a while...

There's only a few "big" ones and they should pop up in the first 3-4 pages of the search hopefully...

I searched the site like I gave to you -- entered -=BBC=- and received NO MATCHES.

Plain ole "BBC" yielded 12 pages used with various markings.
That what you need to know?

My clan was rather small. I just wanted to make sure if I put the -=BBC=- clan tag on if i would get in trouble by another clan with the same abbreviation.

Back