Is TBG going to have Battlebit servers?

Chris Smith

I've been gaming with you guys for years on BF4, would love to continue on Battlebit. That game looks fun and I just purchased it today.

It is absolutely fun and we are working on getting servers. We currently have a European server up and running.

We have 3 European servers now but I’m sure it’s temporary. Perhaps keep one server in Europe and U.S servers when it’s allowed.

Be sure to hop in our discord!

It is absolutely fun and we are working on getting servers. We currently have a European server up and running.
It feels like the good ole BF2 glory days. The servers are friggin PACKED with players. Can't even find a full server on 2042, what a f'n joke.

It feels like the good ole BF2 glory days. The servers are friggin PACKED with players. Can't even find a full server on 2042, what a f'n joke.

It seems crazy but I'm having a lot more fun with Battlebit than I ever did with 2042. The best part of 2042 was breaking the hovercraft and climbing up buildings.

I can only handle Battlebit for an hour or two each session, maybe it's just my "age" or feel for games getting to me but I just can't play it for hours on end, I have no issues with the graphics themselves but the art style kinda take the wind out of the sails for me, hard for me to pick up enemies when they blend in with the buildings and environment so well because of said art style. Glad I didn't buy the game but I'm glad what it stands for against the AAA Studios. The BF Formula and Blueprint has always been there but EA and it's investors wanted to chase trends and line their pockets full of cash, it flopped, failed and BattleBit said Hold my beer

I saw there gonna add a weird anti cheat that runs all day on your pc even while battlebits not even running.. any thoughts on that?

Back