is it illegal?

ZaitoKun

hey there.

I was playing in Insurgency push server a few minutes ago and at the end of the round i stole a kill to a guy who went to knife a guy. Then, when the next round started an admin kick me (i assume it was because of steal a kill), so my question is if steal a kill is illegal on this server? I tried to play one more time and i got kicked again. The rules displayed during the game does not say that steal a kill is reason to kick a guy.

I apologize for my english (this is not a google translate text :D) and i apologize either if i'm breaking a rule on this forum

i apprecciate your help

No, it never happened a vote kick (i never saw the Vote sign), i just got kicked without any warning

First off, "kill stealing" doesn't exist in Insurgency so it certainly doesn't exist as a rule. I don't remember any incident like the one you're describing but if you were kicked it was absolutely not for that reason.

If the server is full and your ping exceeds 220 you can be auto kicked due to high ping by the console and sometimes if its really high we (I) may put a message in chat prior to any kick asking the people with high ping to try and rejoin as it DOES lag the server (not to mention at delays above 250 hit boxes skip around quite a lot and it hurts the game).

All that being said a kick is not by any means a ban and you have done nothing wrong as far as I am concerned. You should be able to rejoin any time if you meet the ping requirements and I hope to see you out there. Message me if I'm on if you have any other issues. ;)

Back