Introduction!

PsychoScapegoat

What's up guys! PsychoScapegoat here, aka Scapegoat. Looks like I just started my trail, and I'm looking forward to gaming with you guys. I was drawn here because I saw the way you guys ran together and really played as a team, and that's what I'm looking for. Battlefield is only fun, IMO, when you've got a good group of people to play with.

A little about me:
About to turn 29 in a few days, I work full-time as an in-house Software Developer / System Admin for Empire Today (yes, 588-2300... :p) out of Chicago, IL. For any of you that watch the show Boss, that show talks a lot about Bensenville, which is right where I live. They film just down the street from me. I think it's pretty cool :p Anyways, I also run my own consulting business, Tiny Ninja Technology. I do mostly PC Repair for home and small business, but I also run/host a few websites as well as write software. I have a bachelor's in Game & Simulation Design, so obviously I'm a huge gamer.
I'm also a musician and huge heavy metal fan. Played in a few bands, played alongside Lamb Of God, Macabre, Between The Buried And Me.

But anyways, I'm still getting used to playing BF3, getting the hang of things. I'm mostly an infantry grunt, but I haven't had enough time to spend learning vehicles and aircraft. All in due time I guess.

I look forward to seeing you all in and out of game!

-Steve (Scapegoat)

Hey guys. Just finished playing on the TBGclan.com | City Maps Infantry 24/7 No Lag server on Battlefield 3 (where we kicked ass everytime). Thought I'd check the forums out and hang around.

Basically I'm a 22 year old Media, Film & TV degree student, doing my second year. Live in Liverpool, UK but my home-town is Stockport which is near Manchester.

Been gaming since I was 3/4 years old. Love all sorts, but currently I'm playing BF3, BF2 (kinda gone back to it after BF3 started getting bored), and Star Wars: The Old Republic beta (which is pretty good). Uni's been keeping me busy for the most parts so I haven't been playing loads like I used to. In my spare time, aside from the usual stuff that everyone does, I like to edit movies. Currently editing two films right now; one is for my course, about a local guy who dresses up in a superhero costume and 'fights crime' and the other is a FRAG/montage video I'm trying to make for BF3.

I think that's about it, if you want to know just ask. Hope to have a blast with you guys.

Back