Introducing Ultrastats for TBG's CoD 4 Modern Warfare servers!

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Like it or not Battlefield players this community has its history in CoD as well. With 2 servers live for CoD 4 and a CoD 5 server in testing it was time we had some way to check out players statistics.

Header-Logo.png

We are still polishing things up but I think we are through the shakedown run and everything is working. While the fate of CoD 5 server is still unknown as it just arrive, it was best to set things up in a manner which would allow expansion.

http://ultrastats.tbgclan.com/ will currently bring you to the CoD 4 stats page. However in the end this will be a place holder for links to all our ultrastats servers.
http://cod4stats.tbgclan.com - UltraStats :: Home Overview will be the permanent address.

Stats are updated hourly on the hour.

did we just get this? time to steal that #1 rank

Alright well I slapped a skin together. Its about 95% done. Think its far enough along that i set it as the default. New logo's and I made an adjustment to the stock skin as well if anyone ends up switching back to it.

nice work rain! is there stat sigs like the gameme stats? i didnt see anything like that

nice work rain! is there stat sigs like the gameme stats? i didnt see anything like that

In the spirit of christmas I will answer with these 2 pictures:
31056298.jpg
and
5572421_700b.jpg

Yeah no its from 2008, it hasn't heard of such things.

Quick question,
Does anything need to be done by a player on the server to register for this?
I find myself on the stats by lookup, however it says I have only 8 kills. =(

Noah it just reads the logs. I will take a look when I get home but when was the last update and don't mind its in PST. Make sure you weren't looking at a particular round or something.

Alright the cron job that updates the stats appears to have been erased on the 6th. It will be a day before I get that back up.

I have manually updated both servers to this point in the log.

Alright the cron job that updates the stats appears to have been erased on the 6th. It will be a day before I get that back up.

I have manually updated both servers to this point in the log.

Awesome! Thanks. I promise my goal wasn't to create more work for you. ;)

Alright the automatic updating should work again now. Find out when i wake up lol. But its up to date for the time this message was posted if it does fail.

Back