Internet Speed Test

DUDE! killaSer! We have the same provider right? WTF! why are ours so different? I payed for the highest package and you have twice as much download and half as much upload... plus your ping is great for connecting to the same city you live in.. lol

Hmmm, when we ordered our package we asked for the fastest internet they have, and we said that we game online a lot, so they hooked us up with this, could it be that I am close to them and that is why it is so fast???

rofl Lex FTW

killa, i dont think proximity has anything to do with cable. but i i think where you are on the node/backbone makes a difference. theres no commercial near me, just residential. the college by me is on a totally different service.

All you damn east coasters and your FiOS :(.

It appears that I?m the only Road Runner sucker here LOL. I?ve actually been surfing a few forums tonight trying to ascertain if increasing my package speed would have any effect on game play? Nothing concrete to speak of found. I?m fairly certain I?m on basic cable speed service and could go up to Turbo with Power Boost for only $20 additional but would it be worth it in-game?

LOL, using the closest in Greensboro NC my ping was 140 but up and down were nearly identical.

Wow, Fast! My test to Brisbane, Australia (with 506 more ms of latency and 9650 more miles) beats your speed test to Toronto. Quite sad. You may want to consider switching your package plan...

Beat this bitches, this is what I get to deal with during the evenings.

421097465.png

Back