Insurgency today, June 17

jollygreendino

Hey guys,

If anyone has Insurgency and doesn't play it all that often, you should drop by the TBG Skirmish server today so that hopefully I can get to know a couple more TBG guys during my trial. I'm also currently trying to get the server seeded for the day, so any help with that would be appreciated!

Rush the middle, sweep the flank...

Anyone know if there is a keyboard image/screenshot of the default mapping for everything? I think that would help me with controls. I haven't had the time to read that long Manual.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Sorry been too busy to be doing anything these days. You are welcome to.stop by in other TS channels to mingle not restricted to only insurgency ts channel :)

@DocHolliday you can look up the default bindings in the settings, they are mostly straightforward. I'd be happy to help you with anything you need on TS, including some custom bindings that I think are worthwhile.

@DocHolliday

If needed I can always make you a quick keyboard reference map. Something like how 'Squad' shows during loading screens. But, as with what @jollygreendino said, the Settings menu is fairly easy to navigate through even if you need a quick check on what a binding does.

As far as defaults go for just on the fly from my memory:

W- Forward
A- Left
S- Backwards
D- Right
CTRL- Crouch
Shift- Sprint
R- Reload
F- Interact
Shift+CTRL-Slide (can only be activated at full sprint)
E- Select fire (I believe that's what this does. I use Middle Mouse click)
B- Night Vision
1- Primary Weapon
1,1- Select underbarrelz
2- Secondary Weapon
3- Knife
4- Equipment

Everyone ok with adding the vote to kick option? we've had a lot of requests lately and personally I think it's silly that we haven't added it yet.

Everyone ok with adding the vote to kick option? we've had a lot of requests lately and personally I think it's silly that we haven't added it yet.

I'd be fine with that. We do sometimes get AFKs and amongst other things that would warrant a vote to kick.

Idk. I think we should add it for trolling, and I trust the regulars to be disciplined about that, but I'm of the opinion that the AFK timer does its job pretty well for people who are genuinely AFK. I mean, what happens if you go for a piss and get caught as last man standing, and the server votekicks you? Can we talk about something like shortening the AFK timer?

Also I'm firmly of the opinion that the best possible solution is to have a stronger admin presence on the servers. Obviously we are working on that ( ;) ) but I am loathe to give the server over to mob rule.

In a few weeks, that will change I think. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Also I'm firmly of the opinion that the best possible solution is to have a stronger admin presence on the servers. Obviously we are working on that ( ;) ) but I am loathe to give the server over to mob rule.

Hmmm I wonder who might be able to do that lol

Vote Kick would have came in handy today, server was full so no one else could join and we had 3 AFK's and they were the last ones alive, everyone was looking for the Vote Kick.

Back