Insurgency server map rotation

m8v2

Hey, everyone. I really like your server and wanted to start off by saying thanks. The server isn't always up and since it is the only one I play on in insurgency, I often wait in order to get it running. I have done so before with one of your clan members, Chrome.

I noticed something when it comes to the server being empty. The map 'peak' always ends up either emptying the server or letting it sit unfilled. People hate that map and getting them to stay around playing 2v1 on it is impossible. Every other map is more popular.

According to the stats, no one played on the server yesterday and the map is currently stuck on peak meaning it is going to sit empty for a bit.

Would you guys by any chance give it some thought to remove peak and replace with district and/or embassy? Both maps are more popular and will keep people online longer.

Here is my stats page for your server if that counts for anything.
http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/4629094
Ranked 37 out of 151,000. So I spend time online there.

Thank you for your time.

I believe you are referring to push server and not the skirmish server.

Skirmish has both district and embassy. For some reason I am unable to add Embassy to the push server successfully.
I did add district it was missing from the list.

Both servers use map votes plugin, so if a number of players vote for peak then that will be map it plays.

Back