Insurgency Sandstorm servers

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Apparently the beta servers are available but unstable and our server provider is not allowing us to host until they patch it up. We should be hosting sometime soon.

I can host one on our dedicated box that I have direct access to if you'd like.

Yes. Anyone with server access can do updates . There are ways to script it, but it's at most 2-3 hour delay based on Communications.

hmmm Not sure. I like NFO's easy panel to make changes like maps, server name etc...If you are up for it then sure.

It's easy, but way less control. We can try it.

Been doing it with squad for 1 yr.

Server number 2 is already full. If anyone has the game and has a moment to seed server #1, it would start up real fast.

Yeah server 2 has been filling up quickly Sunday/Monday. The only thing is people with over 250 ping are causing some lag issues. Other than that it is much better than the matchmaking servers.

Yeah server 2 has been filling up quickly Sunday/Monday. The only thing is people with over 250 ping are causing some lag issues. Other than that it is much better than the matchmaking servers.

How many modes does this game have right now? What modes are the servers on? I just installed and its playing whatever is defaulted. Very limited with options right now, it's a beta but at least I have an idea.

Maps are refinery, hideout, and farmhouse. Crossing and summit are not in the rotation.

Game modes are skirmish and push. Which is fine bc it seems firefight isn't very popular ATM.

Both servers seem to run both modes with map vote.

Im not even sure how to add crossing and summit, there is no maplist available yet. Do you see those on other servers?

I haven't seen them in matchmaking. They may have disabled them with the patch.

Back