Infantry Only Maps.

It simply stays empty if we add back. We've seen this time and time again. Our current rotation works fine.

We could switching from infantry only to normal and then disable vehicles as in slay players who use them. In a way this will allow transportation using vehicles and show up on battlelog random search screen. But infantry only with dlc is a no go sadly.

i know it is a no go. Everytime I play a certain regular is on he asks me about it...I tell him the same thing, guess he doesn't want to hear it

Let me know if the other strategy might spark some interest

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

arite...so if we "slay" them, just have to set up every vehicle like we did the pistol/knife server with weapons? Trying to grasp it so I can answer any questions that may come up

Only one I absolutely hate is "Sunken Twat", fucking horrible map. :D But ya they were asking me about it.

I really thinkn a "light wheeled" server would rape face! no armour...just cars and bikes

I played the fuck out of a no armour/attack chopper (trannies allowed) on a BF2 server

arite...so if we "slay" them, just have to set up every vehicle like we did the pistol/knife server with weapons? Trying to grasp it so I can answer any questions that may come up

Vehicle kills are coded as "DEATH" and "RoadKill". You ban those two and that's it I think.

You cant choose what vehicles will and will not spawn. Not BF2 unfortunately.

I dont think that will work. TBG doesnt have a solid enonugh "admin front" on INF only to enforce that.

Admin front wouldnt be necessary since it works like the pistol knife server. Slay/kick after using any vehicle, automated basically.

Admin front wouldnt be necessary since it works like the pistol knife server. Slay/kick after using any vehicle, automated basically.
wait till those dirty lazy smurfs come talk on the website for that

I'll take that suggestion as a no lol.

Well I dont see dlc running on this server unless we take that route :(

I agree fast, but I dont see that route holding steady as far as INF only servr goes

we have gone from about 400 in last two weeks to 120ish now, no reason to fix it if it isnt broken.
Did guilian peaks make it off the rotation?

I want to put myself into the conversation aswell :) ... I would like to suggest some urban maps as Metro, Pearl Market, Gullin Peaks and so on ... I think getting rid of Golmund would be nice aswell, alot of snipers and LOOOOOOONG ranges to move to get to some of the objectives. (just imo) ... anyways, thaks for providing this great service, i love playing infa only, no stupid tanks killing you n stuff like this ... keep it up and running ;)

cheers

~doN

Hi

Railway was pulled from rotation. As far as the dlc maps, I personally would love to see it there but every time we do the server dies and is extremely difficult to populate. Since it's been vanilla maps only it has climbed 300+ in rank which indicates the server is doing pretty well in terms of popularity. We could do another test run but I wouldn't expect miracles. :/

Back