important

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildRaider

BANNED
BANNED
Hey guys just wanted to inform you that I am no longer interested in joining your clan. I and a old friend of mine are starting up our own clan. I still like you guys and all I just felt more like I wanna do my own thing. If it is cool I would still love to play in your servers tho. Being that I wont have any of my own servers for awhile. Don't worry I will not try to recruit members off your servers. I am not like that at all. I hope you all understand and we can remain friends.

No -for a quick answer from me. I will personally never understand.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAOxY_nHdew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAOxY_nHdew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Good luck with your new community raider, thank you for your interest in TBG, you more than welcome to come by and say hello when ever your in our section of the internet, Just curious which game are you and your buddy going to form a community around?

well for now he is gonna get some in generals zero hour since he can still play it and I can't...But I am gonna shoot for BC and cod4...The main thing is I can't get aot of members right away since I wont have my own server but I will get that worked out eventually...I would still hang with you guys even on vent if its cool from time to time...

Here's an alternative idea, while I'm thinking about it - and while you still have the ability to access the website.

You should join this clan - No Mercy Gaming
No Mercy Gaming - #1 Gaming Community
Clan founder is Merciless - no doubt you'll get along with him - he's a team player.

Couple of top 100 players (I'm sure they will tell you again and again)

They're a new clan ( a new attempt at a clan anyway)
You might fit in right nice there. Could be a good place to post and post and post and post. Chat spamming in their server is definitely allowed.
There looking to add new games - could be your opportunity.

Here's an alternative idea, while I'm thinking about it - and while you still have the ability to access the website.

You should join this clan - No Mercy Gaming
No Mercy Gaming - #1 Gaming Community
Clan founder is Merciless - no doubt you'll get along with him - he's a team player.

Couple of top 100 players (I'm sure they will tell you again and again)

They're a new clan ( a new attempt at a clan anyway)
You might fit in right nice there. Could be a good place to post and post and post and post. Chat spamming in their server is definitely allowed.
There looking to add new games - could be your opportunity.

Well I guess you don't like me either...And I would rather do my own clan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back