im sorry

VYPER691

Hey guys i just wanted to say im back and apologise for disappearing on the team and ask for your forgiveness it has been a hard year for me a year ago April first i lost my dad and after that i had not been my self i joined the team to fill a space and kill time. but as time went on i started to fall away from the team. and then got to the point that i wasn't even getting on the computer or playing any more.but what i did start to do is work more a lot more kinda sad that i would want to fill 16 hours out of 24 hours in a prison. it is only fare that if the head admin decide to make me start fresh with the team i would be fine with that because i deserve it and probably a few things have changed. to the people that don't know me i am vyper or my friends in the out side world call me Black my last name i work in a united states penitentiary right now i work Wednesday to Sunday 1600 to 0000 i have been playing Battle field for some time i started with battle field 2 really good game i thought i was bouncing around from server to server till i found a real team people who care about team unity. when in game I'm normally the quiet one will make a joke here or there but nothing much my main weapons of choice is the pork chop lol. if any one has and questions comments or concerns hit me up.

thank you Vyper691

Stephen,

Understandingly real life always come first, and we understand that. The fact that you are here making an effort to re-integrate as apart of the team tells us that you mean what you say, and we look forward to seeing you back on TS and in game. Trust me when I say you would not be the first to come forward and say "hey guys I have to take a knee real quick for some real life issues" that is the case and no-one here will fault you for that.

and keep in mind the community voted you in already, I am not sure how long you have been away for, but I will bring the issue to the table with my fellow HA's and we will come up with a conclusion and let you know if that's what you feel is right, but I wouldn't be overly concerned about it because you are back here, you are making the effort and you apologized for your absence, the only thing you have to do is follow through bro, and things will sort themselves out ;)

Good to have you back.

Glad to see you back, sorry to hear about your father and job.

Good to see you around vyper and sorry to hear about your father. Hope you are doing well! And no need to apologize ;)

Sent from my LG-P880g using Tapatalk 2

If real life is more important to you than video games, then everything's as it should be.

Back