I'm back...again...for a while I hope

FreedomFries13

I figured I would introduce myself since I figure there are a lot of new guys that I don't recognize on the forums. The life of an international consultant is a very busy one, but I am back stateside for a while (hopefully) and I got a brand new rig with the money I earned overseas. It's going to take me around a week or so to get myself all situated but I'll try to get on and say hi. I've been an on and off member for a couple of years now, and I was able to play a day or two of the bf3 beta and wow, I am so pumped for it to come out and kick some ass with you all. my name comes from the fact that I am half french, and I thought it was really funny when a while ago some people thought they could try to make me order french fries as freedom fries and not get themselves fired. Looking forward to playing with everyone!

-freedomfries

welcome back fries. Hopefully you will stick around this time for longer than a few days ;)

I really hope so. It's been an interesting time explaining to professors why I would dissapear for a few weeks, come back for a few days, then be off again. I'm ready to be in one place for a while haha

Welcome back to the good old USA man. What's the new rig look like?

So, when you say international consultant what you really mean is you're more like a trouble shooter or enforcer for a major drug cartel? No witnesses left alive and all that? Sounds like a good gig if you can get it, and I bet the perks are nice plus they must pay cash as well.

So, when you say international consultant what you really mean is you're more like a trouble shooter or enforcer for a major drug cartel? No witnesses left alive and all that? Sounds like a good gig if you can get it, and I bet the perks are nice plus they must pay cash as well.
I have no idea what you are talking about.......by the way, what is your address, and would anyone miss you if you disappeared? ;)

Back