I want to make one thing clear

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Do not use racial slurs on vent. Its great how you guys are really respectful on other servers and ours while in game even though sometimes we get a little off on servers including myself when I see Teal for example. But my issue is while we are on vent. I do not want to hear anymore racial slurs. PERIOD. No buts no Ifs, there is absolutely no reason to say it. We are all adults, act like one. I know you guys are using quotes from Dave Chappelle Fuck yo couch... or Martin Lawrence. But we have guests and other people on. I dont want to hear that shit. Its already a great thing to have a vent that allows you to basically do what you like But we have couple of rules and thats one of them. Dont say racial words even though everyone and I know its a joke and you dont really mean it. We have been getting nothing but compliments based on our attitudes, gameplay and even admining our servers. Lets keep that up! 029 053

Thanks for listening.

200% Agree there FAST.

NO MORE RACIAL SLURS. PERIOD!

Well, that takes some wind out of my sails. I'm going to accidently break that rule like 5 times a day.

You got it, we all are muture individuals, I think were all set from this point :D

Just make an effort Boon. I know you are hilarious, and its all a joke but at least try.

Back