I love Texas

To be fair, it's a tragedy for the guy she shot, but the whole scenario is just bizarre. Texans love their guns that's for sure.

Like the lady in Crimea said, "If Texans took over Washington D.C., we would have to speak "Texan." haha

That would be funny. One thing's for sure, when someone here tells you to stop you're about to be shot they mean it, and you've got to decide right quick.

That would be funny. One thing's for sure, when someone here tells you to stop you're about to be shot they mean it, and you've got to decide right quick.

Which just leaves us to shooting old and retarded people on our porch!

Not necessarily; there was another one a few days ago that two guys were kicking down the front door of an apartment and the resident shot both of them as they came in through the door. One of the intruders had a gun out in open view.

Not necessarily; there was another one a few days ago that two guys were kicking down the front door of an apartment and the resident shot both of them as they came in through the door. One of the intruders had a gun out in open view.

Thats what the law is there for. My statement to your statement has nothing to do with a legitimate situation. There is a difference between people breaking into your house weapons in sight and a car accident victim knocking on your door behaving erratically.

It just offers no protection to those getting innocently shot. You say you better decide real quick but the reality is its still up to the shooters judgement. I am not talking about whether or not the police or court decide whether it was justified. You can walk free all you want a bad shooting is a bad shooting. You can't take bad decisions much less an idiot out of the equation. But shit happens sometimes and you make mistakes trying to protect yourself or your family.

A cop here shot his own mother inside the house by accident thinking she was an intruder. We don't have any laws allowing such a thing outside the home but she was inside the door so it would have otherwise been a clean shoot had it not been a tragic accident. You can't say stop and expect someone half asleep, mal nurished, senile or just plain below normal function to react properly. We also can't expect you to not protect yourself if you think your in danger.

Last edited:
I suspect someone should avoid being so drunk that they are unable to A. identify their own home. B. don't understand the command to stop or be shot. C. are going to proceed to try and break in their presumed own door.

Get a freaking life and or get drunk at home. you choose to get wasted? then you need to be willing to accept any consequences for your actions.

With that said it DOES suck that the guy died and got shot in the first place.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

I suspect someone should avoid being so drunk that they are unable to A. identify their own home. B. don't understand the command to stop or be shot. C. are going to proceed to try and break in their presumed own door.

Get a freaking life and or get drunk at home. you choose to get wasted? then you need to be willing to accept any consequences for your actions.

With that said it DOES suck that the guy died and got shot in the first place.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

id probably die every weekend if i lived in texas lol.. ive climbed threw my bathroom window a few times because i couldnt find my key lol, if i lived in texas id probably get snipped in the face by the neighbor trying to protect my property..

I still don't see the problem Rain.

Never was a problem lol. Sixer reacted defensively I think. Too many anti gun nuts in his life.

All I basically said was if were expecting people to stop on command were down to shooting old and retarded people on our porch. If everyone had sense to stop that's what were left with :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Although they may have more open laws for firearms, it is still a civil and great place to live. It is not the "wild west" as some may think. It just allows people to protect themselves without having to worry about the intruder suing because they were shot. As far as people who may be innocent, they happens everywhere with many things and not just with guns. There is absolutely no way to make a "perfect" world where innocent people don't die. It just is not going to happen. I love how it actually causes a CRIMINAL THIEF to have second thoughts about breaking into someones home.

I honestly love Texas. Its awesome. Drive fast there. Guess what people move over into the shoulder to let you pass.

On a second note I love your sig GIF sixer. So bouncy.

rig a fucking airbag to your front door just in case :D

Back