I keep getting kicked

Cornbeef

For some reason when i join the bf4 server ! TBGCLAN.COM ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST 24/7 NO LAG about 30 seconds in, i have been on this server for a couple days and today i tried joining my friend on it multiple times and every time i got kicked and the server had about 5 open slots

I do see what you are talking about, but it's not coming from our end as far as I can tell. If it continues post a screenshot of the kick message.

upload_2018-2-16_17-43-39.png

I do see what you are talking about, but it's not coming from our end as far as I can tell. If it continues post a screenshot of the kick message.

View attachment 14210
all it says is "Kicked By admin" could i tbe from my kid i know i saw something about something kds and above are not allowed but idk

Hi, I play in your sever all the time, in fact had played earler today, have never had a problem with anyone, great sever guys. How ever this has just happen to me as well, thought mabey it was to make room and such at first but sever was not full, I got kick 3 times straight, and all it said was You were kicked by admin, nothing else. I don't think that's really whats happeneing cause well, theres no reason for me to be kicked, but just thought you guys would want to know

Sometimes when a player doesn't establish a connection to our server/or even the Bf4 master server, that message will come up. Unfortunately DICE has decided to implement kicked by an administrator as the default message.

If you were actually kicked by us or the server the message would say: "Please Respect All Rules, Players and Admins"

must have been a defult, like I said ive never had a problem with anyone nor anyone with me, just played in the naval sever with no problem so who knows

Back