I guess that it is about time...

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
I figured that I should finally take the time to formally introduce myself to the folks on TGB. My name in game in MacN8r, John in the real world. Most everyone, friends, students, etc., (other than my wife and immediate family) call me Mac. I started getting called that when I joined the Marine Corps in 1981 and it stuck (I found it avoids mispronounciation of my Scottish last name).

I spent 9.5 years in the Marines before returning to college and was recalled for the first Desert Storm. After that I went back, finished my degree and became an art teacher. Quite a change from my initial job as an infantryman! I spent about 7.5 years of my time out of the CONUS and really loved my time in the Corps.

You guys have some of the best, most funloving gamers playing on your servers. I always enjoy the humor, help, and desire of all who play here to improvce the play of others. Soulzz, Lex, CTFalcon, Sixer and all of you have made this game a great, if sometimes painful (through being so often owned) experience My goal is to consistently get better and, hopefully, one day be able to be able to fly a gunship like the best of you. That, or at least not die as soon as I leave the titan in it...

Your a great guy Mac. We appreciate your kindness and support for TBG and the members of it. I would be more then happy to teach you a few tricks about flying the gunship. I'm sure Falcon might as well :p.

You should hop on Ventrilo more often, your a great guy :).

I really need you guys to teach me how not to get lawnmowed by Heatsurge. Had to be one of the funniest things that has happened to me, trying to shoot my pathetic little weapon at his gunship like Tom Hanks shooting the tank with a pistol.in Saving Private Ryan. Well, Next to hitting Lex with an amazing tank shot and killing him while he was in a gunship. Wish I had a vid of that one, could never repeat it if I tried.

I don't even remember... in any case I prefer not to run over people if I can help it because it's dangerous - even with the shield on sometimes the sudnik/pilum glitches through...

Na just dodge the shot and bowl em over :) Oh yeah and mac thx for fightin for our freedom man greatly appreciated 9.5 years is alot of service to us all in the US. And good to see u playin on TBG's servers.

HOOOORAHH!!! Glad to have you Mac, we have a lot of Military guys here you will find that you will have a warm welcome and friendly company here as you play in our sever, and Especially thank you for stopping by and introducing your self. Your a good guy and a good player, and I look forward to playing w. you in the server :)

I would like to thank all who are in or served for my family's freedom.

Back