i got my game fixed

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
so for over a year i had problems with my drive not reading my cd. It says please ensure cd is the drive and press ok to continue or something. But my cd is in the godamn drive. It installs and unistalls fine but when playing the game it wouldnt work. After 1-2 weeks after reformatting my pc, it would always go bad. (Reformatting takes 10 mins). What my problem was, whenever I reformatted first thing I do is install the game, ventrilo, put my music files back videos etc..then i install some programs and codecs. Well one of them was called poweriso. Program that creates image, saves files as iso etc..It seems like it was turned on the whole time. Even though I always shut the program down, CTRL ALT DEL, END TASK. It seems like it was not letting my 2142 to run.
I was getting ready to reformat again, playable for a week until i can get an image from gamecopyworld for patch 1.5, i had 1.4 which is why i kept playing that but then I said what the hell unistall this mouning tool. I uninstalled the program and now it works. It could also be that i burn this cd onto another one because i have the actual copy and burnt copy in both of my d and e drives. But im sure its because I removed that poweriso program. Im back bitches. Hear me roar.

good work, all fixed. shiny and new.... like a virgin!

Never knew PowerISO was a problem with games. Thanks for the heads up!

Back