Howdy

Zappypants

Just wanted to drop by and say you guys run a great server. A r/l friend of mine, Sgtdeadred, gave me the heads up on you guys, knowing full well that I *hate* FF OFF, but I must say, you guys run a tight ship. Anyway, props for your clan and admins for doing a good job!

seen you in the servers, thanks for stopping by.

I think your alias is really cute and funny. No idea why. ;)
Anyways welcome.

I was trying to come up with a name that would instill fear and cowardice in the enemy....lol

Your name was a running joke between myself and Meat for 10 months lol. Sadly we did the same thing with Jigamike and he was removed from the clan lol, I hope you go down a different path for the sake of our humor.

you are cool laid back fellow. You do sound like deadred. I dont know why teehee.

Thanks. I did notice an error under Sgtdeadred's info, he is listed as 'male' when it should read 'other'. :)

J/K Red!

Thou shall cower in fear in the utterance of thy name of the pants of zappy!!!

OK... so the name fits.. Nice to see you guys around. Nice server.. Looking for a new set of tags. Dirtbag1 and 2.

2a6x1a--jet engine mech, will follow Sgtdeadred into retirement in 3 years, thank God. Stationed at Shady J (Seymour Johnson, i know, i know) in NC.

Damn that blows, I'm a 2T2, sucks more than your job and to top it off I'm stuck at an AETC base (Altus). You should go meet up with Lex sometime while he's down there.

Shit, I had several good flights in/out of Seymour Johnson (Pope too). At least they let us Marines on the base. Close to Raleigh and everyone in NC knows that is a good place to hang out.

Back