HOWDY FOLKS

twoturnin

62 year old gamer----old Rainbow Six---Ghost Recon---BF1942 MOD'ed to DESERT COMBAT---JANE's WWII fighters-----COD 2 & 4 and now BC 2 . Oldest son got me into gaming more than 10 yrs ago---Computer animation major(Savannah College of Art and Design grad). Couple clans through the years----ADMIN and kicked out of =7i= COD 4 clan in FEB 10. Play in your BC2 24/7 Atacama Desert server----EXCELLENT RULES folks---great to see no non-sense rules to keeps the little kids calmed down. Keep up the good work. Two

Welcome to the site; glad you are enjoying our servers :D.

Im glad you registered here. Its not too hard to ship grouper is it? lol kiddin, see ya in game thank you for your friendship.

welcome to our site. may i ask why you were kicked out of =7i=. you dont need to if you dont wish it public im just curious.

He probably got tired of busybodies and decided to settle the matter with a good elbow to the nose. At least, that's my preference. Just kidding.

Thanks for stopping in to say hello twoturnin. I'm glad you like the Atacama server though I know what you mean about the rowdy ones in there. Take it easy.

NP Fritz-----=7i= clan was founded by 7 members----the foundation of clan was a non nonsense no BS take it or leave server and clan----COD4 overgrown map was very popular server ---numerous hacks played in server and were usually found out and banned ----a player came up with a mouse/hack trick for making single shot G-3 into a automatic weapon----he demo'ed to server owner and his wife---they swallowed the hook and let him keep weapon with mouse hack---as a ADMIN I pitched a fit about this and another player/hack ---got kicked out----hope this makes a little sense----Two

i found similar issue in our world at war server but i've only witnessed that one time. I dont understand why they would buy that.

lol thats sad that they would kick you out over something like that. but yea i know theres macros and stuff you can make. i just made my fire button the mouse wheel. does a similar effect and is allowed by the developers im assuming because they let me bind it. makes it possible to run and gun with a gewehr. :D

also politics and people ----one of the founding members blew up at the server owner and resigned ---several other folks resigned ---so there had been "stuff" going on for over a month when I had my belly full of events---lol-----any ways will see you folks next week and will try to get on VENT---Two

Back