How Can I have all my content removed from clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chase196382

How Can I have all my content removed from clan forums?
i have joined up with another clan and as i here am not a clan member just a Quest since jan 27 2015
i would like to know if you can remove all my content from the TBG forums
i love the server and will continue to play on it.its time i just move on..

thanks
Chase196382

What exactly do you mean remove content? If you're not a member what are you concerned about?

people who follow my treads might wana cause my grief in some fashion where i live in NY they do that on a daily basics
don't need any more harassment!
more important i want to join the clan but after a few months i get treated in such a way its not worth my trouble. new recruit suggested (they know how i feel and we talk for while and i pointed out some things in teamspeak that were going on there)and they kinda gave me the idea
if i am not welcomed at TBG then go to another clan and that what i did.
thanks for replying

people who follow my treads might wana cause my grief in some fashion where i live in NY they do that on a daily basics
don't need any more harassment!
more important i want to join the clan but after a few months i get treated in such a way its not worth my trouble. new recruit suggested (they know how i feel and we talk for while and i pointed out some things in teamspeak that were going on there)and they kinda gave me the idea
if i am not welcomed at TBG then go to another clan and that what i did.
thanks for replying

John Stamos received DUI the other night...

I hate to break it to you, but nothing is ever removed from the internet. We could spend hours removing your posts, but in the end it is a futile effort. So what's the point?

I dont drink anymore can't handle beer.
but for the most part i like the clan its just lately some one in ts allready have a nick name for me so i have become a joke to them yes thieir will always been a few bad apple in a basket but for the most part i get along with most in ts but being the butt end of some sick joke that's not for me..

R.I.P. Philip Seymour Hoffman - It's TORNADO season here in the midwest:

Even if it was removed from the forums there is always a chance its caught by the internet archive...

http://archive.org/web/

Maybe stop smoking the left handed cigarettes. I think they are making you paranoid.

uUQCiOu.jpg

Quite possibly Hitler's worst mistake of the War. Georing ordered his Luftwaffe to surrender British radar stations because they were too difficult to destroy - Allowing Britian to amass the supplys and resources necessary with the help of the Americans to turn Berlin and her neighboring towns and cities to ashes

its not being afraid of people say(thats happen here in real world) its the drama in ts...oh by the way i smoke using my right hand sorry to disapoint lol

just to let all know my website is gaining traction

my gaming system
AMD FX 6300 Vishera3.5Ghz boost 4.2Ghz
Gigabyte Motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3
6TB Hard Drives Combined.
GigaByte GTX 550Ti 1GB Video Card
12GB ram
27 inch Monitor
NZXT H1Z1 Gaming Box
BF3,BF4

Last edited:
Hate to be an ass but I'm locking this thread. I think you need to move on away from tbg. I'm sure there is another clan out there that would suit you.

Please no more drama post from you. And frankly i think this is why there might be a few "bad apples". They have grown weary. If you want I can rename your account to something else so can't be traced back to you. Pm me if you want this.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back