horrible lag

snakeyezzz

on your 1000 tkt allMAPS server just now Caspian Border map....ive never seen rubber-banding that bad....it's practically unplayable.

Anyone know what happened to all the KillzoneGaming servers?...they have vanished from B3 and also BC2....just wondering if anyone heard anything?

thanks fellas....

I don't think it's the server. I thought the same thing but it was the sound setting you picked in BF3 that does that. Switch it to headphones and see if that works.

KillzoneGaming servers....... I don't think anyone here know or cares. Well at least me.

it's not the sound setting SId...it's the server.....Killzone has returned and I was just in there and there is NO rubberbandig at all on it....also I played last night on another server and no rubberbanding.....heck I just upgraded my modem 2 weeks ago here in Edmonton with Optik TV...this modem is awesome fast...it handles 3 HI DEF screens in the house here as well as 2 internet workstations....and i get easily 1.6 megs a sec on any download.My pings before used to be in the high 70's to TBG servers and now they are half that...37...something is odd too cuz the ALL MAPS TBG server was pinging all of a sudden at 150 last night.It's almost like it was being attacked somehow by a DNS attack by some cyberpunks...so something aint right.
ALso last week I upgraded to a 27 Inch Samsung monitor...now running the game at 1920x1080 resolution...this baby is sweet and the damn thing is wicked bright on the old snakeyezzzz eyeballz...lol....great monitor..

I love the 27" LED monitors, great stuff. Yeah, I noticed a lot of microstutters last night too; nothing big but a bunch of little bits of lag for about an hour last night, though I didn't think to check the pings at the time.

I love the 27" LED monitors, great stuff. Yeah, I noticed a lot of microstutters last night too; nothing big but a bunch of little bits of lag for about an hour last night, though I didn't think to check the pings at the time.

I also asked about lag last night. First time I've noticed any at all and it's like you said Sixer, 'microstutters'. Crap, I wish I thought of that word first. ;)

I was about to ask someone to tell me what my ping was, but I never made it that far. I guess I forgot.

Back