Hollowfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollowfw

BANNED
BANNED
Hey, I hate to recant your rules. Camping your enemy titan is not allowed!!! I have watched carlinsurance do it for a whole round with tbg players playing. I know you guys might allow this among your own memberss, but why have the rules. I even complained about it and carl kept doing right till the end of the match. When I complained about it the next round all i heard was carls not here anymore. I like playing with you guys, but DAMN even squad memebers should follow rules regardless. Fast did the same thing tonight I come off the titan in a gunship and the samething for a while. He did quit. I want to apply to this squad, but not if its going to be like A2E. All talk and not follow the rules!!!!

Thanks for posting this. I'm at work, not gaming now, but I wanted to respond just to let you know we do follow our rules. While I would like to say 100% of the time this is true, I have seen instances where this is not the case. When that happens we try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'll let the members you mentioned reply and see what they say, but please know we do care about our own members following server rules just like everybody else.

um sry, i was not camping you, zealen, my gunner, and i were chasing the other gunship 600 feet above his titan. If you don't know exactly what camping means maybe you shouldn't embarrass yourself. I wasn't even on you, i didn't even see you. And I never killed you, actually you killed me because i was chasing the other one. LOL

Just because a gunship is heading back to their titan or around his titan doesn't mean i cant camp him or chase him down. I sure can. The rule applies to when your gunship "first" spawns" and the enemy gunship is waiting for you to take off. I was not doing that. I don't need to do that.

As for carinsurance the alternate character of CTFalcon, i doubt very much so he was "camping". But I will let him speak for himself I wasn't there.

lol, I've played countless rounds in our servers so I think I have a decent idea of what the rules are. I don't camp, period. The last time I was against you I was gunning for either Meat or Soulzz, who weren't camping. We blew up some titan guns to get some points but at no point were we camping, thanks.

Are you fucking kidding me!!!! Both of you. Zalean was on my ship when you did this Fast both times and for you carl omg the whole fucking round until it ended. You justify it how you have to your own members. I can assure it was not that way. Im not one to complain, but damn its bad. your camping the enemy gunship is like your 2nd home.

If you feel like someone is breaking the rules then show proof. otherwise its he said she said bs. hard to say that someone that plays constantly with other members is disregarding rules. theres plenty of people that know everyones playstyle. just get xfire and shoot some video. its free its easy and does all the talking.

Have you ever seen me post before? I can assure it proof. I play alot of servers, since i left a2e. Mainly yours.

I guess since your own members wont stand forth and say something, I have to.

I love being in your server and i will repopulate it when it goes down. I will not stand by for your members to violate the rules when it servers them.I like tbg as a whole, but fuckyou guys who think they are are above the law!!!!!

Wow, quadruple post? Jesus man, calm down.

lmfao, i dont need to camp you to kill you. I killed you plenty of times that round the only time you killed me was when i was on the other gunship and got me from behind near your titan. I've played this game for 3 years and we put together the rules collectively. I doubt i will brake them. You think im braking the rules good for you, but you know i bet nobody here even the regulars believe that, nobody here brakes rules to enhance their gameplay. And if they do its dealt with. You got no proof, you type like a retard, you aren't listening what im saying, so im guessing no matter what anyone says you've already drawn your own conclusions. Its ok, we get one of those tards every once in a while like you. So move along little one.

Seems like epitek taught you alot, you type like shit and without any good evidence. This place is nothing like a2e but your attitude and way of thinking shows where you came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back