Hmm BF 2142. $.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deter has always been a little bitch and repeatedly owned him in the gunship for YEARS yet still has that hard ass attitude.

Rcon command access allows you to gain some control over the server. We had those euro losers do it to our server many times to switch sides.

You aware of what he is was doing yet you watch? It's because of tools like your buddy that we drop all our bf4 servers now the game is dead. You are just as guilty as he is and should be banned.

Soldier did you use the pb_sv_banmask command? ASk them to do a range ban

Last edited:
Deter always been a little bitch and repeatedly owned him in the gunship for YEARS yet still has that hard ass attitude.

Rcon command access allows you to gain some control over the server. We had those euro losers do it to our server many times to switch sides.

You aware of what he is was doing yet you watch? It's because of tools like your buddy that we drop all our bf4 servers now the game is dead. You are just as guilty as he is and should be banned.

Soldier did you use the pb_sv_banmask command? ASk them to do a range ban

Yeah deter is a tough nut to crack and he hates to lose, but he was a decent gunner and when the game starting going downhill and you guys closed your servers I started to hang out with him more. He's really not that bad when you get him to stfu and just play though. lol

Yes, but rcon.logout is a global command ANYONE connected can use, still doesn't mean you have access to the server. Just means you are really bad at trolling.

Well, I watching because it was quite obvious what he was doing to the admins at the time (so I thought), and obviously he was going to be banned. Plus he even said he was done playing and wanted to be banned before leaving, so I was like "whatever, go ahead and be dumb, not going to be involved". Unfortunately, the admins did not see it that way...

I don't disagree with the decision to ban me from the server, I was told all about this when I appealed on their website, just figured that after it being almost a year from then... That I would at least no longer be associated with deter and maybe left alone to play with you guys. Ah well, no big if that is not the case, there is always ballerbude and they have a lot more active pilots. More of a challenge with the ping too. :)

My eyes! No wide screen support?? haha

"D:\Games\Battlefield 2142\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +widescreen 1

That's all you need. No szx no szy. If you put widescreen 1, every rez should be available.

Deter has always been a little bitch and repeatedly owned him in the gunship for YEARS yet still has that hard ass attitude.

You aware of what he is was doing yet you watch? It's because of tools like your buddy that we drop all our bf4 servers now the game is dead. You are just as guilty as he is and should be banned./QUOTE]

Wish I could still get as heated as you after all this time, what is it going on 4 years now? Must have had your blood boiling hahahaha I was only like 15 and somehow had all you neckbeards foaming at the mouth. Only good players to come out of NA were Amaranthen na267 Your$elf Sonar Cyberdemon a very few TBG members (fast, falcon, maybe lex? can't remember) and me. Either way you guys were and still are ridiculously salty over a game that wasn't even difficult. I can't imagine how terrible you'd be at cod4 promod, CSGO, ql, any real competitive title lmao. Anyways this post will probably get deleted cause that's how true born gayming rolls but on a final note I never once crashed a TBG server, yours were all down by the time Sonar and I got ahold of that beautiful rcon mod program. Inverted gravity pistols were even more fun than dumping on you nerds in the gunship ahh good times.

I have to use another name as well, got banned from that server because I was associated with a known ass hat (deter :p).
You used to associate? You obviously brought the douche to our website
Do you need a ban from here too?

Take your fucking 2142 drama and shove it up you know where. Grow up and stop causing drama over a 8 year old game. Nothing better to do then drag TBG into your buddy's petty drama after we left the game...years

You used to associate? You obviously brought the douche to our website
Do you need a ban from here too?

Take your fucking 2142 drama and shove it up you know where. Grow up and stop causing drama over a 8 year old game. Nothing better to do then drag TBG into your buddy's petty drama after we left the game...years

This makes scene now. Like I said when I started playing again. Some guy I've never seen started talking shit to me. Then he went on how TBG is a bunch of hacker....blah blah blah.
Sonar that's some bull shit. How can you say that you no longer hang with the guy. Then bring him here. Poser. If I was Fast. I'd ban you right now.

Funny. So I've been flying again's them. Both under new accounts and names. Meh he still sucks and ram's. Really no skill.

Last edited:
Wow that was immature of deter, I didn't bring him here either... and honestly I do not want to start drama over that old game. Sorry about deter, seems like once again he finds a way to make me look bad.

edit: also if you ban me for deters shit, then no hard feelings, was an honor flying/playing with you guys for so many years. o7

Last edited:
So he knows our website URL and posted something as soon as I brought that retards name up? Sure. No wait he was browsing our website for years until someone brought his name up. That seems more plausible..

So he knows our website URL and posted something as soon as I brought that retards name up? Sure. No wait he was browsing our website for years until someone brought his name up. That seems more plausible..

I have him on Facebook, but honestly I don't really play any games with him. He is into cod4 where he belongs, and I myself play EVE and DayZ now days. Occasionally Battlefield, idk I probably mentioned something to deter on Facebook about soldier4real telling me I shouldn't play on DETHKLOK because of him... but I never told him to come here or to post anything. Once again, sorry. :/

Neither of you don't play anymore but I tell my new name and you say "Oh that's you". No one give's a flying fuck. You're a liar. I'm done reading this and am done with this thread. Thanks for funking it up.

Nether of you don't play anymore but I tell my new name and you say "Oh that's you". No one give's a flying fuck. You're a liar. I'm done reading this and am done with this thread. Thanks for funking it up.

I play occasionally, I thought I said that, and besides who else but you would have that name. ;)

I am not a liar, but fine don't believe me.

Keep on lying. Whatever

Thread locked. Do not post anything in our forums again move on. Take the drama home with you.

Sorry guys just create a new thread if you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back