HIT

xSHAYNOX

I think its reasonable to assume that some of the HIT members are hacking... im not the greatest at this game but i also dont suck. i have seen some pretty sketchy kills by some of the members of HIT. maybe im wrong but i dont think so.

So .76 kd, 278 skill and .48 kpm in over 3200 hours considered "not sucking"?
Yes, I know your excuse "I push objective". Maybe you just need to stop lying to yourself and admit that you actually do "suck" ;)
And no, I am not being a dick. Just stating the obvious.

I think its reasonable to assume that some of the HIT members are hacking... im not the greatest at this game but i also dont suck. i have seen some pretty sketchy kills by some of the members of HIT. maybe im wrong but i dont think so.
When i started seeing them play in Metro, i thought to myself. No way these dudes are THIS good. And after playing with them for most of my nights and weekends, I respect these dudes for how they play and how they communicate. These dudes have played longer than i have. And i've been playing Battlefield since i was a teeny little kid. If you have proof of it or suspicions, send proof or communicate with an admin privately. It gives the HIT clan joy when they see this. Hell, it gave me joy when i saw this because i know these dudes are legit. Siny is a good teammate to play with. Dude literally carries the team and gives good callouts and he values his teammates. Siny may be "better" or "good", but he doesn't cheat. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

EDIT: projektzer0 does the same. Dude is a goat!

Last edited:
Hi there! This is quite a serious accusation. As a member of HITs leadership team, we take this stuff seriously. If you have concerns with one of our players, we request that you submit concrete evidence to back your claims. We pride ourselves on our ability to play the games we love unassisted by scripts or other banned tools.

Thanks!
--Double

ok sure. no problem. i push objectives.. i never tried to say im awesome. never once claimed that. The reason my stats are not up to your standards are because i let my kids play on my game. and ya sin you are being a dick.

Last edited:
probably get my ass kicked cause im not on comms with anyone ever. but if you say there legit. then i guess they are.

All we are asking is, If you would like to make an actual report against a specific member, rather than the entirety of the clan. Please do so with substantial Proof.

Without any proof then all there is to go on is your statement against them.

its fine. i dont need proof. i believe you guys if you say they are legit.

i apologize to the HIT members for my accusation. but sin you are still a dick lol

Calling me a dick while coming into the forums and throwing baseless accusations based on no proof? I'll take it as a compliment :cool:

i apologize to the HIT members for my accusation. but sin you are still a dick lol
We appreciate you taking back your accusation and apologizing. Yes Our Siny is a little rough :), but come join comms and talk with us, I'm sure once you get to know us you will have a better understanding of how we play.

Calling me a dick while coming into the forums and throwing baseless accusations based on no proof? I'll take it as a compliment :cool:
I mean you are a dick though.... :)

Back