Higher tickrate issues

it will go back down to 40 starting tomorrow still higher than 30.

I like the higher rates and have no issues, not really sure what's affected adversely is it network or CPU?

I like the higher rates and have no issues, not really sure what's affected adversely is it network or CPU?
For the client side it's actually a little of both. Not bragging but I honestly don't think something like this is on my end.

I never had issues like this on any TBG server until the tickrates were increased.

i7 4930k @ 4.5 (6 core)
16 gigs DDR3 2400
AMD 7970 Ghz in crossfire

I don't think the issues were as bad when I played the Locker server but I generally play on Air maps

For the client side it's actually a little of both. Not bragging but I honestly don't think something like this is on my end.

I never had issues like this on any TBG server until the tickrates were increased.

i7 4930k @ 4.5 (6 core)
16 gigs DDR3 2400

I don't think the issues were as bad when I played the Locker server but I generally play on Air maps
I will totally allow Soulzz to suck you off for that Interwebs :)

i7 4930k @ 4.5 (6 core)
16 gigs DDR3 2400

I will help in giving the reach around if you tell me where i can get that kind of speed.

Back