hi there TBG

SlimDoggy

Hi everybody,

First off I wanna say thanks for running some great servers. I always have fun while playing with you guys except for today.

I was on your NS server earlier and was kicked for rdx hopping onto the monorail but if you can look at the battle recorder you will see that I got up there by podding out of an apc. I was under the impression that this was allowed because I learned it from a TBG clan mate. If this is not allowed please let me know. I am an honest player and I don't mind following the rules, but please make sure your admins know and follow as well.

I am under the impression that whoever the admin who kicked me was getting his butt handed to him and he got mad. I think this because the round before people were placing spawn beacons on the rooftop with no action being taken. maybe he was on their squad or maybe they weren't bothering him, but still no action was taken when many people were complaining.

Anyways you guys and girls are great and I look forward to many more games with the TBG clan so long as the admins are fair....thanks for letting me vent.

OK Thanks SlimDoggy, I will look at the logs later today. On the bright side it was only a kick and you can still play. Enjoy the servers and thanks for visiting the website.

Do you play NS a lot? If so now that you have signed up at the website you can post a message in the chat box if you see some fishy activity there. Thanks again and enjoy the servers.

Hi slim thanks for stopping in. welcome to the site. on another note please keep unfounded opinions to yourself. Insinuating that a member has kicked due to being mad is insulting to all of us so please leave that kinda stuff out it will help you maintain good relations with the few admin that frequent that server. As far as I know using a squad beacon to get on a roof in not against the rules....using rdx to get to a place is.
State the facts only. Enjoy and See you on the field.

Sorry M8,,,,My intentions weren't to insult anyone....it was more to make a point that there is a way to get on the monorail without RDX hopping. I use the APC and put it in a certain spot that allows me to make it onto the top rails...One of your clan mates showed me this...and then I was kicked by another member after I killed him a few times...he finally saw where I was and he assumed that I RDX'ed up there. I don't know what else to say...I can see where your coming from...I guess I did kinda come off a little harsh there.

By the way...If I happen see one of your members disrespecting your TBG name...What is the proper way to report it without disrespecting anyone?

Report it in the section 'Players to watch out for' ;).

Report one of out members? I imagine that would be a PM to Soulzz or Fast. Or me, I guess.

Actually, SlimDoggy, I was on your team, so you did not kill me. I was killed several times by DeadWhisper though. I also resent the fact that you are questioning me on it. I had been killed a few times because I was spending way too much time having to admin that round.

Several players had whispered to me in game and said that you had done it with RDX. I was in the uncap at the time and on your team. While you were helpful to the team by getting kills, I assumed, maybe wrongly because of bad info, that you had done as they said. Therefore I kicked you. Not banned, kicked.

I know you go on the rail there, although I have not seen firsthand how you did it. In fact, when I am on the other side I look for you there in hopes of putting a round in your noggin.

Just live with the fact that mistakes are made and move on. Look at our last election. Now that I know how it is done, I will inform others when they question it. Also, others will now use it against you, I would think.

Thanks for the honesty MacN8r. I was wrong to say what I did about you and I apologize. You were just trying to do your job and I appreciate the fact that you guys have active admins.

Are rooftop beacons really allowed on your servers? I thought it was one of your rules but I could be thinking about another server. And if so How the heck do you get up there?

I believe that rooftops of buildings should only be allowed on Remagen, since there is a transport on the map allowing you to get there. The problem with beacons to get on rooftops is they are often used to attack the uncap (especially on Leipzig). I have seen people snipe the uncap and drop mines (like from the rail above) on the EU base or snipe into the PAC base before all flags are controlled. I always kick for that because it totally ruins the flow and intent of the game.

Most of the time a squad leader will place a beacon next to a building and they will spawn on it or him. I just let them kill me (which explains why I will go 0-4 or so at some points) since I need to kill them or have them kill me to be sure.

And, Slimdoggy, we need to pair up and put some folks in a crossfire. Nothing is as fun as one person pinning them down and the other sticking a knife in them.

sounds like fun...I will keep an eye out for you and join your squad. Only prob is my mic isn't working anymore but I love to spot people and help my team to victory. I agree with you that rooftops on Remagen should be allowed and now that I have an idea of how to get onto buildings I can at least bring the fight to them and try to kill their beacon. I'll have fun trying anyways.

I agree with you there Mac the roof on remegan are allowed
as for lipzieg well try my patience at your peril

Back