Hi TBG Clan

Outfield1988

My name is Outfield 1988. The band The Outfield is my favorite band as I lived the 1980s and it was a blast. I was in Air Force for 23 years as a F16 weapons mechanic. I am medically disabled due to a disease I picked up in Iraq in 2003. I live in a small mountain town in Colorado with my wife and step kids. I have three older sons. One is in the Army and one in the Marines. And the other works in the big city. I love to build things. Model building, PC gaming , Watching Sports and outdoor activities with my family are my favorite things to do. I have been playing bf since bf2. Bf 2142 was my favorite. I want to be a TBG member as I love playing with a group that has a passion for pc gaming. It is great to meet new people and friends. I will do my best to help TBG continue as the leading gaming community if I am accepted as a member. Thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting and playing with you all. Thank You.

Welcome sir, Make sure you jump around on all our servers and get to know everyone. You'll find yourself right at home here as most of our members are current/retired military. If you have any questions/concerns toss anyone of us a PM or grab us in TS. Have fun and happy hunting.

Welcome sir, Make sure you jump around on all our servers and get to know everyone. You'll find yourself right at home here as most of our members are current/retired military. If you have any questions/concerns toss anyone of us a PM or grab us in TS. Have fun and happy hunting.
I will thank you very much sir. Roy

Welcome Aboard and where is your Marine Stationed?? I'm a former Marine and have a son in the Corps to.

@Outfield1988 for me it is mostly WW2 planes, although I will build other things. @MP4LIFE I am a former Marine as well.
The first model I ever built was a Corsair, I was too young to paint Greg "Pappy" Boyington on the side though...

MP of course as you can guess from 92-98. ALL at CLNC.
I did a little time at CLNC late '94 to early '95, mostly at Camp Johnson though.

To OP, I just downloaded Play Deep, forgot how great that album is.

Back