Hi TBG Clan

The first model I ever built was a Corsair, I was too young to paint Greg "Pappy" Boyington on the side though...

I did a little time at CLNC late '94 to early '95, mostly at Camp Johnson though.

To OP, I just downloaded Play Deep, forgot how great that album is.
Yeah I used to watch the show Ba Baa black sheep. IO built a Revell corsair years ago.

The first model I ever built was a Corsair, I was too young to paint Greg "Pappy" Boyington on the side though...

I did a little time at CLNC late '94 to early '95, mostly at Camp Johnson though.

To OP, I just downloaded Play Deep, forgot how great that album is.
It is kind of my theme album 1985 1988 where the best years of my life . I even have a tattoo of play deep album art. Crazy

So does it still take 3 of you to get anything done or did you manage to stay backshop?
I worked in the release shop, Gun Shop, and was a Weapons load crew chief. I would say loading was the best times. Thanks. Roy

I worked in the release shop, Gun Shop, and was a Weapons load crew chief. I would say loading was the best times. Thanks. Roy

QA'd a few gun rebuilds in my time but I was propulsion and mostly back shop on F15E's. 87-2008 Chair Force!

Back