Hi my name is Falcon

CTFalcon

From what I remember Fast likes it in the butt. I could be off base but it seems to ring true. Do what you want with that info.

Sup, I am falcon. How's it going?

Where the hell have you been boi! Whats up???

I'm just a guy who knows a guy. Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated to be honest. I haven't been gaming at all, like zero, in several years. I did get married last year, that might have had something to do with it. I found myself thinking back to the battlefield days and stumbled here seeing who was still around. Damn it if most of the guys aren't still here, that's really cool.

Sent you a PM with the TS info, you should hop in some time.

Lies, lies, and damned lies!

So how's married life treating you? The first year is usually the worst :p Good to see you're just mostly dead.

Are you still fishing?

More than a normal person would consider sane, yeah. Fishing, golf and craft beer occupy most of my free time.

Lies, lies, and damned lies!

So how's married life treating you? The first year is usually the worst :p Good to see you're just mostly dead.

Married life is awesome, I have no complaints whatsoever. Life is honestly really good.

The bitch is back from the dead. Who defibed this fool?

sup! :)

It has certainly been a while, hasn't it lol.

Hi, I don't know you, but figured you should know @x=FAST=x is now my bitch. Any future communications should be directed towards me. If he has behaved himself I may allow him the privilege of viewing said communication. Thanks.

Edit- Had to fix the typing of "Bitch" to satisfy @x=FAST=x

Last edited:
Back