Hi from Spiff and KILLDU

Spiff

Hello TBG !!

I'm Spiff one of the Sr. Staff over at KILLDU. I decided to drop by and check what you guys were all about. I've seen TBG on our server more and more recently, we appreciate the patronage. It was kewl to see a whole squad of [TBG] stopping by previously. Whenever x=FAST=x comes by he is a celebrity everyone says "Hey Fast is on the #1 Gunship Pilot", I was gunning for one of you last night (forget who it was) but you were pretty good pilot too. You guys should have a Gunship School and charge people for lesson ...:)

I saw a post on you guys hosting a 4vs4 gunship battle that would be a fun match to watch.

I also see our mutual friend Lifeless.Zero posted here too.

See you guys in game or forums

Spiff
http://forums.killduclan.net

Cool mate, I remember you from last night. Yeah fun times, will stop by there often. You guys are great. 027 047 055 057 054

Gunship school? Awesome idea except for the charging part - I can't see myself or anyone at TBG charging money for a video game lesson ;)

Glad to see you post on the forums Spiff! The squad you saw the other day was a gunboat team as well as a gunship squad :)

Anyways I'm greatly looking forward to having some more fun on both our server and the KILLDU server. Take care! :)

Hey thanks Spiff :D I had a lot of fun on your servers, you guys are alot of fun to play with, we shoudl have a clan battle some time lolz :p. You were my gunner yesterday, hope you had fun, your welcome to come buy TBG servers anytime.

-Lex 057 027

Hey Diry-Lex Congrats on the promotion. 054 What's your secret, i've been working on something better than Brig. General but so far no luck...

A Clan Battle would be fun, we just hosted 2 Scrimmages the previous 2 saturdays 16 vs 16 match up.
If you guys are interested I can work out details with our Clan Leader: VulcunCannon and whoever would be best on your side. 008

BTW: FAST ---your signature avatar is way tooo distracting. It takes me 10 minutes to read your post cause i keep checking it out. :doggy

-Spiff

Sounds like it would be tons of fun. I'm sure we could arrange something soon - I'll keep you posted! :D

Back