Hi Fellas...small request

snakeyezzz

HI

ANY possiblity to having VERDUN added to the ALL TITAN server when it comes back on???
That map is awesome and still remains my personal fav...

thanks guys...

snake

You actually like Verdun? Yes, it's back unfortunately. I could do without that and Minsk.

Snakeyezzz probably just likes Verdun for the SAAW opportunities. I bet he can shoot a Saaw all the way from one end to the other on it. I think that is how I got your tags, you were looking up with that thing and I gave you the shank. ; )

Mac, you know as well as I that not all SAAW users are without skill. Um, drunken Ganz Boon anyone?

Mac, you know as well as I that not all SAAW users are without skill. Um, drunken Ganz Boon anyone?

So true, Boon, Master of the Drunken Ganz! That was a feat which anyone would be hard pressed to replicate (and during a scrim, to boot!)

I do use the SAAW on occasion (if we really want to take someone down or piss them off). I just love when they put a half dozen guys out with SAAWs to shoot at the gunship or us in the transport and we mow them down. "Hey look, a crate out in the middle of nowhere. I wonder if any SAAW gunners are around?)

Oldman.Airhole thought me how to use a saaw, it does take a lot of skill and cleverness.

Back