Heya

jeezohpeet

Hey guys, I am trying out for TBG and din't have a chance over the weekend to talk to alot of you all so I wanetd to intriduce myself here as well.

My player name is "Jeezohpeet"

I am not your typical gamer as I am 54 years old- I play games with my two sons.

I used to play medal of Honor with a clan called The Gotti Boys (TGB)

I play Wow and Bad Company primarily.

personal info: I live in Maryland with my wife and two sons- one a college graduate and the other headed to college in August.

I am an attorney for Congress.

I build my own computers and i addition to my law degree have a masters degree in computer forensics.

I thoroughly enjoy playing on the Altcama desert server and listening in on vent- although it was really quite yesterday.

Computer forensics is a pretty interesting field. I'm gonna take my first stab at taking apart a hard drive and replacing the heads in a home-built clean box pretty soon just for the fun of it. Though im sure thats child's-play to you:p

nah- we don't disassemble the drives. But we use forensic tools and write blockers to pull the data from them and then other tols to read and search the data.

Everyone may have been trying out teamspeak3. You can always check out who is using that. I am in 2142, so I don't get the joy of BC2.

I don't think we are going with TS3. It's got a lot of features, but people are used to the way Ventrilo works.

Whew, that's a relief. Bad enough so many went to the darkside of BC2...

Back