Hey Y'all !!

Hey Death! How did u miss me :( I was online till 1.30am playing in the OL server with the rest of TBG. Hope to catch up with u later today.:)

Lol sixer I feel the same !! Where in Texas are u ? Texas is also now stuck with me hehe it's great!! Everything's bigger in Texas !!! :p:p:p Hehe

Hi Lobo ! Nice to meet u!:)

Hi ScreaminAtSheep nice to meet u too ! I will play any map, I generally have fun in all BF maps but I am using OL to get me to 140 ! OL and air burst spam ! Not too long now !! But if u fancy a game just add me to ya friends and hit me up with an invite! :)

Madcat

well if you wish to adopt our accent thatll come at some point. if ur going for southern/redneck I can help ya but id suggest leave the word Fancy outta the vocabulary unless ur speaking of the Reba classic lol

:)Lol Thx Blitz! I will give u a shout !! You guys just doesn't know how lovely your accent is... Although I can't yet distinguish between the states yet, someone from New York sounds just like someone from Texas to me at the moment, but I'm sure living in the USA I will eventually hear the difference. :p
Hi Slapshotz ! Thank u for posting and nice to meet u! :cool::) I look forward to chatting too!! :p
Lol Sadanko !!! :) I must admit I DID have really good fun in H1Z1 with u all yesterday. Was a nice pace change to BF! I did try and play a game of BF after but I was sooooo tired I couldn't chat and my KDR was terrible! I think I was 1 kill to 9 deaths at one point!!! So I gave up and took an early night !! :):p:D:D
I look forward to chatting and playing today !!
Hi Lex ! Thank u for coming to channel and saying Hi last night ! i was sooooo tired but it was nice to meet u ! Did u play EQ? See u soon !! :):)

Madcat :p

The thing with accents is: They are prone to surface in different climates of the world. Easiest way to provide opinionated fact ;) here is, take a look between Southern Accents(uhh, the southern states), and Northern Accents(Dakota, Minnesota, Great Lakes area). Southern accents take out/or substitute syllables in words so that it is easier/less energy spent in the the dead of summer with Dragon Taint like humidity. The northern accents are sharper, with more accentuated words as the weather is colder up there so people tend to shiver, thus speaking with full syllables to expend energy to keep warm.

I know it may sound like nonsense, it may be people subconsciously trying to fit in, or the brain subconsciously adapting to a persons climate.

:p:pHi Snake! Nice to meet u ! Thank u for your post it was an option interesting read! I'm sure with time spent in the USA I will become custom to hearing the different accents ! Only way I could tell right now though is if u had someone from New York, California, And Texas all in the same room! Im only around people from Texas at the moment so it's the only accent I hear. But to me wherever your from in America you sound beautiful ! I could listen to y'all (<--- my first Texas word I learnt!!! :p) speak on Teamspeak 24/7!:):)

lol to get the accent want be easy. Im back in the US since 3 years and still have that German Accent. Welcome on or Servers have fun

Hello and welcome! My name is Frank and you are?_______. Hope to see you of the battlefield soon!

Thx Butcher !! I will keep practising but so far I have been told I sound like Antoney Hopkins doing Hannibal Lecter whilst trying to do the American accent !!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Thx StabemKillerman!! Nice to meet u .. I am Madcat !!! :):p:):p:)

Thx Butcher !! I will keep practising but so far I have been told I sound like Antoney Hopkins doing Hannibal Lecter whilst trying to do the American accent !!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Thx StabemKillerman!! Nice to meet u .. I am Madcat !!! :):p:):p:)
so you are saying your ACTUAL first name is Madcat?!?!?! smh.....

Back