Hey Y'all !!

MadcatBF4

Hi TBG ! Just thought I would make a post to say HI and to introduce myself. I have been playing Battlefield since number 1, then progressed to BF2142 ... oh how I miss titan mode and landing on people with the pods!! Battlefield 3 and now Battlefield 4. I have played in TBG servers before. I used to play when the rotation was OL and Metro!
I am originally from London but now I live in Houston, Texas! I do pop back to the UK to visit friends and family as (I should say often here!..) but as little as I can.. I am not a fan of the UK. USA has the nicer people, weather, food, places to go, snowboarding resorts the list goes on!!.. Its better for them and myself if they come to Texas for a visit / vacation.
The only other game I play is Diablo 3 (I did spent the best part of ten years playing Everquest and then WoW but I have always and BF as my shoot-em-up game.
I look forward to gaming with u all and chatting on TS

Madcat

Ooohhh Pot Noodles !! I used to live on those working nights in the ER !!!

Ooohhh Pot Noodles !! I used to live on those working nights in the ER !!! ,

Hi, where in London were you living?

I'm from Christchurch, Dorest.

LOL I played on Tribunal and I knew most of the people in the top guilds so maybe!

Greetings to U SquirrelyTokyo

/hug

Madcat

Hi Ash, Dorset ! What a nice part of the UK !! I am from West Sussex !!

Nice to meet u

Madcat

Hehe wow what a lot of Brits !! Squirrely I cant promise scones and cream but I can make really good English Crumpets !!

LOL Soldat..I hope living here I will adopt that sexy accent you all seem to have !! I hope not to sound like a Brit for too long !! The USA accent has to be the sexiest accent everrrrrrr !!!! :)

Avery how long ago did u play EQ and what server where u on?

Last edited:
Hey Death_Scraps .. nice to meet u .. Im in Richmond just outside Houston.. are they anywhere near?

Hehe wow what a lot of Brits !! Squirrely I cant promise scones and cream but I can make really good English Crumpets !!

LOL Soldat..I hope living here I will adopt that sexy accent you all seem to have !! I hope not to sound like a Brit for too long !! The USA accent has to be the sexiest accent everrrrrrr !!!! :)
that "sexy accent" is us panting after over eating while waddling up to are walmart scooter....

Back