Hey all.

Smoknhotgirl

Hey all. Just wanted to say that i am glad to be on here and that i will try to do my best to keep up on things. There is one thing that maybe some might be interested in and some might not. I do 2 live on air radio shows on Thursday evenings at 7pm Pacific time and Friday at 2 pm Pacific time. The Thursday show i do is on Bulldogs-radio.com and the actual station itself is located in South Africa and the show is called Rock Nation and my name on both shows is Queen B. The second show on friday afternoon is on Tripl3Trouble3Radio.com and I do a show named TGIF drive at 5. It is intended for the east coast listeners. I play just about anything and on the main pages there are chat areas where you can talk to us Dj's or request music etc. I started my first show on bulldogs last November and just started the second one in Jan. I really love what i do and i do it for free. Anyways. I hope you will all join me on the stations some time. In the meantime when i am not busy with that. I will see me on the BF4 servers TBG operation metro or lockers. Thanks all and see ya in the game or on my show. See ya. Susan Aka Smoknhotgirl on the servers and stuff. PS i do stream on twitch and can stream the games on it to!!!!!

Thanks Matt and

sayitaintso269. I will do my best and have fun. i have already been on the discord chat server with several memebers and love talking to everyone!! Its also good cause i don't have but a couple friends that live here close to me in Washington but this is just as good as any other to make friends and have a good time!!! Thanks guys!!!! HUGS!!​

Its also good cause i don't have but a couple friends that live here close to me in Washington but this is just as good as any other to make friends and have a good time!!! Thanks guys!!!! HUGS!!

Welcome, and good luck with the trial!

This community was essential to my mental health at the heart of the pandemic - being able to connect and interact with friends, albeit, in a virtual/online setting like this was clutch!

I will have that on for you but when will you be listening so i can put it on the right station?

Back