Help...

TinderPlus

Can someone help please,

In bf2 i have no sound whats so ever. not when the game starts up, not in a server, not in the menu. I have no clue what happened, its been like this for a while, i thought it was just in the audio settings in the game so i thought id do it later, but if you know me im lazy so i said id do it later well i just tried to switch stuff around but nothing.

And i cant hear anyone in game, in the voip thing.

Do you have sound outside of the game, meaning clicks, dings, etc? First, check that an upgrade to TS didn't change your speakers in the control panel. It changed mine to 7.1 surround when I was using a headset. It caused me to have no sound in TS.

Where's cotton when you need him? LOL! I hope your issue gets resolved soon, slappy

What version of windows are you using? If it's win 7 then check your speaker settings in the bottom right corner of your desktop. If you click on the speaker then click on mixer, it will give you volume controls for every program that you have open at that time and it keeps the levels you set and uses them everytime you log back in unless you change them again.

yeah im using win 7, and i have no sound in bf2 game. TS is fine i can hear everyone and they can hear me but the gun noises and all the sounds in the game, i cant hear its silent

I actually had this happen to me once. I can't really exactly what I did (I think I just uninstalled / reinstalled)

Win 7 has some screwy stuff when it comes to it's sound... I have had to help 5 or 6 people with this same probelm and moreoften than not it's the mixer is muted for bf2 or or just turned all the way down. Try clicking in the speaker icon at in the bottom rt part of the tool bar, click mixer (make sure bf2 is up and running when you do this), and adjust the levels....If this doesn't fix it then go to your control panel, click on the "sounds" icon, then click on the "communication" icon and make sure that you have it set to "do nothing" or "50%" and not "muted". This is section will mute your game or drop the bf2 sound by 80%/50%/or not at all when you or anyone else in ts3 talks or keys up. Try these suggestions, they worked for me and others that have had the same problem

Win 7 has some screwy stuff when it comes to it's sound... I have had to help 5 or 6 people with this same probelm and moreoften than not it's the mixer is muted for bf2 or or just turned all the way down. Try clicking in the speaker icon at in the bottom rt part of the tool bar, click mixer (make sure bf2 is up and running when you do this), and adjust the levels....If this doesn't fix it then go to your control panel, click on the "sounds" icon, then click on the "communication" icon and make sure that you have it set to "do nothing" or "50%" and not "muted". This is section will mute your game or drop the bf2 sound by 80%/50%/or not at all when you or anyone else in ts3 talks or keys up. Try these suggestions, they worked for me and others that have had the same problem

HAHA omg thank you lol, it was the mixer, for some odd reason it was turned all the way down. thanks again

LOL, Your welcome... just glad you didn't have to uninstall. It sucks balls to reinstall on Win 7

LOL, Your welcome... just glad you didn't have to uninstall. It sucks balls to reinstall on Win 7

LMAO yeah it does!!! ive had to do it 3 times because of glitches in the game, i remember when the game first came out i was flying in a jet and i was trying to dodge another jet and i ended up going towards a building so i pretty much gave up so i flew into it, well i went through it, and i could continue to fly through the buildings whether i restarted the game or what ever, any server i could do it. it was very weird

Back