Help...

C

cjjeans

I have 3 ribbons that I can get today that will move me up a rank.
Whenever I try to accomplish part of the requirements I always die A LOT! Or get almost there and then can't seem to get across the requirements line to earn that ribbon or badge or pin.

So this is what I'm asking help with.
Valorous Unit Service Ribbon (+55 teamwork score required in round)
Meritorious Unit Service Ribbon (18 min squad member and +44 teamwork score in round)
Crew Service Ribbon (10 roadkills) (this one is up to me i guess)

If you have any suggestions or can help that would be great!

Does clearing off the top of a titan in a gunship help your squad if they are flying and you are gunning?
I feel like that is a pretty easy way to rack up points.

One suggestion I've seen is when you're squad is attacking the tango titan, you sit on the side of the titan and lob EMP grenades at the commander assets below (works esp well on Suez). You get a point for every hit.

I'm in need of a few badges myself so if we want to get a squad together to help get specific goals completed for members, I'm in!!

If you don't wanna do the EMP shit, for teamwork go into a conquest server and be a medic. If you have a good, long round, with a lot of revives/heals you should get enough teamwork score.

camp g i guess it is...
does it have to be your squad that you heal and revive that gets you the teamwork scores?

I know I get most of my points on Titan; usually 40-100+ points every round. My suggestion, have a full squad and attack an emeny titan full of campers.

soulzz, if you get together with a squad on titan, be support and drop supply crates for people nading halls 3 and 4. also, once the core is open, if the enemy has it drop supplies at the top of the ramp, if not drop em just the outside of the blast wall. I hope to be on tonight around 7 if you want help, if balls is running a squad, join him too :)

dude jeans, get in a squad with balls chuck sixer pilot and L7. Be a support or medic and constantly revive or re-supply them you will get 55 points no problem.

Or fly for me or someone good so as we get kills you get driver assists which means teamwork points.

I'll be on tonight; usually, with pilot, 6, chuck, & Buck. 75% Use your kit that your best at...if I remember its Med Kit; that is what I use. Keep your bros alive and shot rockets up in the vents.

lol nobody wants to gun for me... i get all the noobs! ARGH
i'll be on tonight def!

[quote1228763944=cjjeans]
camp g i guess it is...
does it have to be your squad that you heal and revive that gets you the teamwork scores?
[/quote1228763944]

You get teamwork for any revive/heal, not only for squad.

You get teamwork I think for killing/capping within order radius too, so it helps if the SL issues good orders I suppose as well :)

I know this seems like a noob thing to ask - but I had to. I want to get up in rank and am very dissatisfied with my k/d ratio. So I just want to work on things that will help everyone and myself in the end. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.... or something...

i die more than i kill.... but that's because sixer steals all my kills and all i get are assists.... :-(

Back