Hello!

ZackMorris1

Stopping by saying hello and thanks for the servers.
If you see me in a squad and want to gunboat, just join it and hop in all are welcome.

Only rule is go down with the boat! So we can all re-spawn together.

Hey Zack, nice to see you register. :D.

Only rule is go down with the boat! So we can all re-spawn together.

I wrench those babies until we hit the ground, just ask Alden, CrazyDog and anyone else. Saw you transporting Countess the other night, nice job on the flying. Be glad to ride in a gunboat with you.

I am just glad Screech isn't here with you, but you could always bring Jessica and Kelly along.

Zach you fatass :) about time you stopped by. Man could you imagine two EU gunboats and the gunship pilots we have here on at the same time ....talk about a wrecking crew.

Hey Zack, nice to see you on the site. for those who do not know Zack is a really good gunboat pilot and can get you a lot of kills.

zack doesnt like it when i fly the gunship against him.. heh he reverts to the saaw i dont know why. i like boat fulls of kills.

I have a hard time flying the transport against any of you but playing against good players only makes you better so I am willing to take an ass kicking for the greater good! (Hopefully I end up on your team though). I will be on tonight!

Zach you fatass :) about time you stopped by. Man could you imagine two EU gunboats and the gunship pilots we have here on at the same time ....talk about a wrecking crew.

This would be awesome on TBG Highway Tampa.
I love dropping motion mines out of the side on tampa.

I have another computer I've created a soldier JessieSpano, I have been flying with ZackMorris and gunning with the other computer at the same time, I've gotten good at it!

Does not beat a real gunner though, still kind of amusing.

You guys ever try loading up a boat and then letting about 3 or 4 others jump on top of the boat with saaws?

can u imagine 5 saawmen pointing at you at once from one transport in the air? I have not done this yet but it is my dream!

Dude we can so fulfill that dream! I remember jumping on top once and was like "whoah I didnt know I could get up here!" I eventually fell off due to pilot retardness, but ...who knows, it just might work.

zack you have to stop going full blast tail first into the titan bay i have seen multiple team kills from you. while the tactic is sound not everyone knows whats going on.

Back